One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wince when they saw R sat on top of the table? It might be just me but I’ve always made sure my daughter sits properly at the table. It’s just basic manners and I wouldn’t want her going round to peoples houses and thinking it’s acceptable to do that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
This is not 'survival' - getting tubs of water and towels out and teaching lessons about flower structure is not survival when you have a week old baby. Where the f*ck is Dean? Why isn't he entertaining R so Nic can sit down and feed the baby?

This. Why is she acting like a single parent when Dean is on pat leave?
because pea doesn’t let him.

I don’t think it’s fair to slag off dean and say he needs to grow up or where is he etc. Because I’m reality we know nothing about him. Pea has openly said that Raven won’t let him anywhere near her half the time and pea just accepts that. I think we all need to remember dean has also lost his son, and now he is having to deal with the fact that his daughter screams whenever he comes near her and doesn’t even let him sit on the sofa with her. It’s disgusting pea allows it but deep down she probably loves it and wants queen Raven to breast feed and rely on her until she is in secondary school. Pea is a prick end of story.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I looked at deans fb profile and it actually made me feel sad.
He seems to of worshipped Pea and been a fantastic dad for the times he was allowed to be.
He’s not posted anything really within the last 2 years (same time frame Pea has been pedalling the single parent I’m going to breastfeed until Raven is walking down the aisle). I don’t even get irate but this makes my blood boil - she has a good man who worships her and little Damien 666 but she’s pushing him away? So many women would kill for that support system.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it a bit odd that they're not down as being married. He does seem a nice guy. Very proud of his family and all about them.

Reactions: 6
I looked at deans fb profile and it actually made me feel sad.
He seems to of worshipped Pea and been a fantastic dad for the times he was allowed to be.
He’s not posted anything really within the last 2 years (same time frame Pea has been pedalling the single parent I’m going to breastfeed until Raven is walking down the aisle). I don’t even get irate but this makes my blood boil - she has a good man who worships her and little Damien 666 but she’s pushing him away? So many women would kill for that support system.
Damien 666 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WHERE THE F*UCK is Dean? Why is he not there? Why is it all Nic on her own with the kids? They've not separated have they?

Reactions: 6
My god she’s annoying. ‘These are the resources we use’ ‘this will be her maths and fine motor practice today.’

Why does she view herself as Raven’s teacher? Why does Raven need to be taught something every single day? She’s 3 years old.

Having been thrown into homeschooling because of lockdown, I have no idea why anyone would do it through choice, let alone with a kid who doesn’t even go to school... 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sure she mentioned on either a post on Instagram or on one of the FB groups that he was working from home?? Although I’m not sure how since he supposedly works in a shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: it was on FB

Last I heard he was a retail manager, not sure how you can work from home doing that, unless he’s changed jobs.

Reactions: 2
“He lives here and needed to fetch his drink” What a way to have your presence in your own home explained!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last I heard he was a retail manager, not sure how you can work from home doing that, unless he’s changed jobs.

I work in retail, currently click and collect, but my boss has done a lot of working from home lately to share the homeschooling with his wife. Lord knows what he's doing though 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sure she mentioned on either a post on Instagram or on one of the FB groups that he was working from home?? Although I’m not sure how since he supposedly works in a shop 🤷🏻‍♀️

edit: it was on FB
I think my favourite part of that post is ‘I KNOW it’s normal but....

Sorry hun but it’s not normal for your child to hate the other parents that lives with them ✌🏽

Also how’s she got mastitis with a newborn AND three year old constantly hanging off her nips?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I sometimes wonder whether she genuinely thinks she’s the superior parent than a mother who doesn’t co-sleep, breast feed, says no occasionally. I’d love her to meet my incredible 5 year old who bottle fed, slept in her own room from 6 months. She probably thinks she’s practically neglected because of these things...I hate to sound like her but she’s confident, content, bright and we couldn’t be closer. All the things she does are just a display of this ‘gentle’ ideal she holds in such high regard. It’s so unnecessary and she’ll lose herself in pursuit of this parenting perfection.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I sometimes wonder whether she genuinely thinks she’s the superior parent than a mother who doesn’t co-sleep, breast feed, says no occasionally. I’d love her to meet my incredible 5 year old who bottle fed, slept in her own room from 6 months. She probably thinks she’s practically neglected because of these things...I hate to sound like her but she’s confident, content, bright and we couldn’t be closer. All the things she does are just a display of this ‘gentle’ ideal she holds in such high regard. It’s so unnecessary and she’ll lose herself in pursuit of this parenting perfection.
I would guess you are confident and secure in your parenting ability where as Pea is desperately insecure and clutching at straws. She has to put others down to build herself up.

Reactions: 13
I think my favourite part of that post is ‘I KNOW it’s normal but....

Sorry hun but it’s not normal for your child to hate the other parents that lives with them ✌🏽

Also how’s she got mastitis with a newborn AND three year old constantly hanging off her nips?
I think that that that mastitis will be a result of tandem feeding. She won't be able to keep track of which boob has been drained etc.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’ll have to tell Raven she can’t ‘nurse’ while she has mastitis? I hope to god she actually rests as she’s feeling so ill, but we all know it’ll be activity books and water play at 9am tomorrow 🙄

Mastitis will come back again if she doesn’t rest and recover properly.

Reactions: 5
That fb post with someone calling her out about moaning about schools made me cringe inside out !!

I coslept (for my own sanity, she wouldn’t sleep any other time). She’s now 3.5 and insists on her own bed - if she wakes in the night she won’t leave it but needs a bit of help to go back. She gets told no on a daily basis.
She also gets told how proud I am of her, she thrives at nursery, she’s excited for school, she’s kind, says she loves me several times a day, and is told how much she is loved and is more confident than I ever was as a child.

You can be gentle and have boundaries and balance! It must be absolutely exhausting to do what she is doing

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.