One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don't get why we need such close ups of her feeding her kids. Either of them. She doesn't zoom in on Raven chomping on solid food so why on the nipples? What is it about, what does it achieve?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly don't get why we need such close ups of her feeding her kids. Either of them. She doesn't zoom in on Raven chomping on solid food so why on the nipples? What is it about, what does it achieve?
Crunchy points. That's all.

Reactions: 5
Lactivists like Pea attach moral superiority to breastfeeding, as opposed to just recognising it as a source of food for an infant (or preferably child). It's why so many of them are weirdly anti-weaning. I have seen many of pea's type resist giving their babies food until many months past the recommend 6 months.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hers are probably so desensitised from years of being used as a chew toy.
Honestly makes me go really funny at the thought of breast feeding my four year old daughter. She fetches her own healthy snack when she wants one, she is far more independent than R and so bright. I can’t imagine being like would you like some boob instead of the Apple you are able to fetch yourself

Reactions: 8
Good GOD what the hell man. Put ya nips away?!?! That picture is so weird !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion: ‘that’s so Raven is the show, shame Pea can’t say no!’

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve said this before, but sometimes I wonder if she has a side hustle involving pervy men giving her money to flash her boobs on Stories. It would explain the daily shots of her naked breasts (it might even be multiple times a day, even before the baby arrived).

And how else could you excuse uploading a photo that looks innocent on the surface, but when you look closely there’s a the top hiked up and a nipple protruding out? 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion: Reading this thread ‘isn’t her jam’, meanwhile Damiens got the baby in a choke slam.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just came on the share the same thing @FraggleRock . Wonder if reading here has made her realise that she needs boundaries?

I for sure think she’s been reading here! Maybe she needs to come here for parenting advice in future, instead of hearing all the crunchy mummies tell her over and over ‘you’ve got this’ on her little FB groups! She needs to start listening to real, practical advice!

Reactions: 8
Mentioning Dean lots more, and wearing make up!
Yes here we were questioning whether he was still alive, then bam we have a whole shot of him on the gram! 😂 and when we’ve put up photos saying how lovely she used to look, she’s suddenly going on about dyeing her hair and putting make up on.

But yeah, she doesn’t read here 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She definitely reads this, its so frustrating because I genuinely don’t wish her any ill will but she makes things so hard for herself. It’s hard to see someone so obviously struggling because of their own pride, I don’t agree with her parenting choices but it’s clear to see she loves being a parent, it’s just sad to see she values her parenting ideals over the physical impracticalities they place upon her. I’m such a black and white person (which doesn’t always do me favours) but I just don’t understand how her mind doesn’t work the way of problem=solution.

Tandem feeding isn’t working - Stop it
Raven drinks milk before Ember - Express into a cup for her..
No one is getting any sleep - Separate the children so they’re both rested for their own development
She never gets a minute to herself - accept the help offered to you!

I just don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.