One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Nichola needs to give herself that piece of paper when it comes to being a gentle parent to Ember.. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Nichola needs to give herself that piece of paper when it comes to being a gentle parent to Ember.. 🙄
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 yes! nowhere in sarah ockwell smiths second baby book did i read “leave your newborn to cry whilst your older kid guzzles all the colostrum”

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So let's get this straight. She's showcasing her routine... She seems suddenly slightly more interested in Ember. She looks a little better and is revisiting old photos and considering dyeing her hair again. Could she be... *gasp*... Aware of some of the comments here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel really uncomfortable about her latest post and feel tempted to comment.
It’s not just about Raven and how raven is settling and how Raven is feeding and her guilt being stuck under a sleeping baby. It’s not just a sleeping baby, it’s her newest daughter who deserves (and not to mention needs!) the bulk of her attention. Ember is finally named down in paragraph 4 or something.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone in the GP group is ridiculous. I wish there wasn't such a culture of encouraging mothers to martyr themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Begs the question why have another baby if you’re that concerned about sleeping with your back to her 🤐

Reactions: 9
Just catching up from previous thread. Sorry but your newborn is screaming downstairs, hungry, but your upstairs nursing your 3.5 yo child as a priority?! I have nothing intelligent to say other than wtffffffff

Reactions: 12
I actually think pea would love to be a single mom doing all this as it would earn her more points

Reactions: 10
I actually think pea would love to be a single mom doing all this as it would earn her more points
Oooh yeah ✨✨✨it was thanks to me being the gentle single parent and that I breastfed my 17 year old before their driving test that they passed first time - no minors✨✨✨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I feel really uncomfortable about her latest post and feel tempted to comment.
It’s not just about Raven and how raven is settling and how Raven is feeding and her guilt being stuck under a sleeping baby. It’s not just a sleeping baby, it’s her newest daughter who deserves (and not to mention needs!) the bulk of her attention. Ember is finally named down in paragraph 4 or something.
I completely agree with this! If Raven was still a baby herself I could maybe understand it more. For example when I was born my siblings were 1 year and 2 years old, but I got the priority still and the milk I needed and my dad done more with the other two so my mum could feed me.
All the tandem feeding comments and sleeping comments, Raven is 3.5 years old? At that age she should be old enough to understand sharing, weaning and sleeping by herself because she has a new sister. Nicola harps on about how she's so bright and advanced yet keeps her like a baby in so many ways.
She has a new baby now, its time to let Raven behave her age.

I completely agree with this! If Raven was still a baby herself I could maybe understand it more. For example when I was born my siblings were 1 year and 2 years old, but I got the priority still and the milk I needed and my dad done more with the other two so my mum could feed me.
All the tandem feeding comments and sleeping comments, Raven is 3.5 years old? At that age she should be old enough to understand sharing, weaning and sleeping by herself because she has a new sister. Nicola harps on about how she's so bright and advanced yet keeps her like a baby in so many ways.
She has a new baby now, its time to let Raven behave her age.
Also to add, other than stating Ember has gained weight. There's nothing about her in that post and how she's doing. It's all about N & R! I know she's a newborn but still, she deserves to be gushed about. Poor little mite is such an afterthought.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Makes me laugh how she ‘admitted’ she snapped at Raven and all the comments on her post are praising her for ‘keeping it real’ like Ian Beale. Not as real as she keeps it on the GP Facebook forums though 🤫

Reactions: 9
Makes me laugh how she ‘admitted’ she snapped at Raven and all the comments on her post are praising her for ‘keeping it real’ like Ian Beale. Not as real as she keeps it on the GP Facebook forums though 🤫
Like Ian Beale 😂😂
Raven was screaming while Nicola settled a crying newborn. HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED, RAAAAY. When a newborn screams because it's mother is prioritising settling a 3.5 year old and it's hungry, this is acceptable. When a 3.5 year old is screaming because it's mother has to settle the newborn, this is not. Yet I get the feeling we were meant to feel sorry for the 3.5 year old in both of these situations.

Reactions: 11
Oh dear that book thing is horrible! I would really love to know exactly what the woman in question was doing. Maybe she lost the rag a bit like we all do. What is it these Instagrammers always say when people complain about their story content? “You only see a snapshot of my day, you can’t judge me on that” I feel similar logic could maybe have been applied here? She saw a snapshot of another mums day. I truly believe if what was happening was horrific / abusive / dangerous then recommending a bloody book wouldn’t be the route to go down!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh dear that book thing is horrible! I would really love to know exactly what the woman in question was doing. Maybe she lost the rag a bit like we all do. What is it these Instagrammers always say when people complain about their story content? “You only see a snapshot of my day, you can’t judge me on that” I feel similar logic could maybe have been applied here? She saw a snapshot of another mums day. I truly believe if what was happening was horrific / abusive / dangerous then recommending a bloody book wouldn’t be the route to go down!
Word 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
Ember is the most beautiful baby. Did Nicola reply to the commenter about not leaving the newborn screaming? On the fb group post?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.