One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo she shared of Ember just broke my heart, what a beautiful baby. My own baby is 7 months almost and it goes so quickly. I do hope Pea is slowing down and bonding with E.

Reactions: 5
My 3 year old bit and hit me and his sister when she was born (I did closely monitor and supervise, moved baby and kept her as safe as I could) this passed after a while. I am fairly gentle and made it very clear hitting and biting is wrong, stopped him physically, said no and have clear boundaries around behaviour (i think!) None of this stopped him as he was working through his feelings and frustrations about the changes. I do think hitting and biting are normal for SOME children and doesn't mean you are a terrible parent if you kid does this.
My child bit and hits when she loses her temper. She bites me and her cousin. I think it’s because she knows we will always be there and she is just expressing her frustration. It can be really horrible and embarrassing. She’s pulled toys off other children at the childminders and I got a message about her behaviour. Well, I wanted the ground to swallow me up! I don’t tolerate any hitting or biting from her- but she will still do it in a temper. Line we all do. She’s learning just like your little boy is!

So much arse kissing 🙄
How embarrassing for that person.

Reactions: 4
Just after 8am and she's already on the messy activities. Jesus Christ. Have a day off woman. Ease yourself into the day, then you won't be burnt out and sobbing at 1pm.

WHERE IS DEAN? HAS HE DIED? HAS RAVEN DEMANDED HE MOVE OUT?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I absolutely hate people who use food for play. It's disgusting. There are children going hungry and you're using bags of rice for Venom to chuck everywhere. It makes me so mad.

Children don't need food for play. They don't.
Incorrect.
my daughter age 2 has arfid (eating disorder) and we do food play regularly as part of her therapy. Howeverqueen R doesn’t have an eating disorder so no need

Reactions: 9
I'm a little bit bored of seeing her strapped in the sling though as if Nicola is trying to prove she's handling tit. She was absolutely gagging to show her serial killer smile in one of those videos 😂😂 must've killed her not to.
Why do we only ever get words about Raven? Raven is doing this, Raven is doing that. No one cares, Pea. No one likes her. 🙊

• Haha
Just after 8am and she's already on the messy activities. Jesus Christ. Have a day off woman. Ease yourself into the day, then you won't be burnt out and sobbing at 1pm.

WHERE IS DEAN? HAS HE DIED? HAS RAVEN DEMANDED HE MOVE OUT?

I thought he might possibly be back at work, but then remembered on one of the GP posts put on here that Pea said he’s been working at home throughout lockdown, but she posted a photo to stories one day of him apparently cycling back from work and getting home. It’s all a bit confusing! But still, WHERE IS HE? it is like he’s just disappeared!! So odd!!

Reactions: 5
Incorrect.
my daughter age 2 has arfid (eating disorder) and we do food play regularly as part of her therapy. Howeverqueen R doesn’t have an eating disorder so no need
I was going to say this! My son also has ARFID and we do food play to encourage positivity towards food.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought he might possibly be back at work, but then remembered on one of the GP posts put on here that Pea said he’s been working at home throughout lockdown, but she posted a photo to stories one day of him apparently cycling back from work and getting home. It’s all a bit confusing! But still, WHERE IS HE? it is like he’s just disappeared!! So odd!!
Probably pretending to go to work and merrily cycling away on his bike, then spending the day crying in a bus stop with his hat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker and first time poster here. So I know Pea through a friend and what you guys see and comment on is basically exactly right. Dirty house, Raven an absolute nightmare - my friend actually winces when Pea takes Raven to their house because she’s just so disrespectful towards her furniture and younger children. She will not accept any help at all, doesn’t listen to advice from anyone, but constantly moans how tired and exhausted she is. Close family and friends are extremely frustrated with her and sick of offering help/advice to then be knocked back. She was “gently” advised to put Raven in her own room whilst pregnant with E to make life easier for her - she didn’t listen. Always knows best and provides a problem for every solution. She’s just bloody hard work and my friend said that she doesn’t want to be helped. So 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sympathy here!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Long time lurker and first time poster here. So I know Pea through a friend and what you guys see and comment on is basically exactly right. Dirty house, Raven an absolute nightmare - my friend actually winces when Pea takes Raven to their house because she’s just so disrespectful towards her furniture and younger children. She will not accept any help at all, doesn’t listen to advice from anyone, but constantly moans how tired and exhausted she is. Close family and friends are extremely frustrated with her and sick of offering help/advice to then be knocked back. She was “gently” advised to put Raven in her own room whilst pregnant with E to make life easier for her - she didn’t listen. Always knows best and provides a problem for every solution. She’s just bloody hard work and my friend said that she doesn’t want to be helped. So 🤷🏻‍♀️ No sympathy here!
So friends and family have tried to help? What about Dean? What role does he play in their lives?

Reactions: 6
Is she close to her family? She used to be close to her mum according to IG anyway

Reactions: 6
i totally believe this, i have posted before about how i saw them at a market (might have been the fabulous places one). And she was letting R so far out of her sight and she was picking stuff up on other peoples stalls etc and i was cringing as it was so awkward. Nicola was laughing and saying ooooh she looooves balloons etc while she was touching them on someones stall. But the stall holder i could see was getting annoyed with the situation.

It is almost like Nicola is the centre of the world and how she choses to parent (letting R do anything she wants) then impacts on other people (the stall holder getting annoyed at a 2 year old touching and moving things that bring her income) and she thinks that is ok. Where as most parents would run over and say oh I'm so sorry about your stall and bend down and gently say to a 2 year old "those things are this ladies, we can't touch them"

Basically she is massively stubborn i imagine in every aspect of her life and a massive control freak. As R gets older she will see how that control will go and it will get much harder for her as R's behaviour impacts bigger on her environment. There is a difference between a 3/4 year old hitting and a 13/14 year old hitting, it ain't cute and its a big issue at that age.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So friends and family have tried to help? What about Dean? What role does he play in their lives?
L
The same as the others, Dean tries to help but gets knocked back and then there’s obviously Raven’s “preference” of being with Pea. Not trusted to do a lot by the sounds of it bless him. Pea’s mum is lovely - really nice woman. She offers all of the time but again is knocked back.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
L
The same as the others, Dean tries to help but gets knocked back and then there’s obviously Raven’s “preference” of being with Pea. Not trusted to do a lot by the sounds of it bless him. Pea’s mum is lovely - really nice woman. She offers all of the time but again is knocked back.
That’s just ridiculous, it’s not like Dean is someone on the outside offering advice, he’s her Husband and the Father of her bloody children, parenting should be a team effort not her doing what she wants and ignoring Deans wishes or input, he has a say in how his children are raised. I think she clearly needs to stop being so pig headed and accept some bloody help and actually let Dean parent. If she’s not willing to accept help when she’s got issues, then she should stop bloody moaning is she’s not prepared to be part of the solution!

That’s just ridiculous, it’s not like Dean is someone on the outside offering advice, he’s her Husband and the Father of her bloody children, parenting should be a team effort not her doing what she wants and ignoring Deans wishes or input, he has a say in how his children are raised. I think she clearly needs to stop being so pig headed and accept some bloody help and actually let Dean parent. If she’s not willing to accept help when she’s got issues, then she should stop bloody moaning is she’s not prepared to be part of the solution!
Everyone surrounding her is scared to upset her. Frightened to challenge her. Her own behaviour is mirrored exactly in Raven. Pea claims shes a gentle and understanding parent, but she’s not a gentle and understanding adult. Everyone has to do what she wants or she’s not very nice about it.
she’s nice to her dad apparently, but he gives her money so 🤷🏻‍♀️ She doesn’t have much choice does she.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.