One Day of Winter #3 Queen Raven still ruling the roost.... even the Pea has reproduced.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she automatically linked the crying to the car? She's a newborn, they cry a lot. It doesn't mean she hates the car, it means her crying has coincided with them being in the car. You work your way through the "what could be wrong with my baby?" checklist, the same as you would if you were at home or walking in the park.

I can't decide if she's genuinely struggling or if it's all attention seeking, but she really does make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm very glad she's decided to send Raven off to have some time with whoever for a bit. I think it will do them all some good not to be under each other's feet all the time. And it will be nice for whoever is doing the childcare to spend some time with Raven, coz like most families, I doubt they've seen much of each other recently.

Reactions: 10
Why has she automatically linked the crying to the car? She's a newborn, they cry a lot. It doesn't mean she hates the car, it means her crying has coincided with them being in the car. You work your way through the "what could be wrong with my baby?" checklist, the same as you would if you were at home or walking in the park.

I can't decide if she's genuinely struggling or if it's all attention seeking, but she really does make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I'm very glad she's decided to send Raven off to have some time with whoever for a bit. I think it will do them all some good not to be under each other's feet all the time. And it will be nice for whoever is doing the childcare to spend some time with Raven, coz like most families, I doubt they've seen much of each other recently.
Definitely attention seeking, she was always the one to play the ‘air head’ back in the day and this fits right in.

Reactions: 1
Definitely attention seeking, she was always the one to play the ‘air head’ back in the day and this fits right in.
I agree. Attention seeking - if the crying was that bad, the last thing you'd want to do is start filming it. Why was she doing that? Weird. Also, in those stories in the car, again, Ember's head is not supported. It's just rolling around constantly.

Reactions: 5
I agree. Attention seeking - if the crying was that bad, the last thing you'd want to do is start filming it. Why was she doing that? Weird. Also, in those stories in the car, again, Ember's head is not supported. It's just rolling around constantly.
Aye, the poor kid's probably screaming coz she's got a sore neck!

I just can’t think of any time that I’ve thought omg my child is crying I need to video her. Clutching a straws being an ‘honest parent’ pretty sure filming your child distressed is quite far from the gentle parenting ideal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just can’t think of any time that I’ve thought omg my child is crying I need to video her. Clutching a straws being an ‘honest parent’ pretty sure filming your child distressed is quite far from the gentle parenting ideal.
My second born cried solidly until he was almost a year old.. yet looking back through old pictures and videos there’s barely a single one of him upset!! Just ridiculous to post it online!!

Reactions: 9
My second born cried solidly until he was almost a year old.. yet looking back through old pictures and videos there’s barely a single one of him upset!! Just ridiculous to post it online!!
My second had severe colic and she too cried solidly for 18 months and we have no pics of her crying. I think we are the normal ones! I just can’t understand it at all!

Reactions: 8
This will be of no surprise to anyone on here, but Raven and her demands of Pea are causing a massive strain in the house. From what I hear things are pretty much at breaking point! Exactly what you all say on here, things could MASSIVELY be solved if Pea actually parented R and put some boundaries in to place, but she won’t. Poor Ember is all I can say.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This will be of no surprise to anyone on here, but Raven and her demands of Pea are causing a massive strain in the house. From what I hear things are pretty much at breaking point! Exactly what you all say on here, things could MASSIVELY be solved if Pea actually parented R and put some boundaries in to place, but she won’t. Poor Ember is all I can say.
☕ 🫖 spill...has Hat man left?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When i am so upset and distressed i would call my partner or mum. Instagram will not even come into my mind. Its sad that she feels so lone that she has to share her problems with strangers

I thought they were vegetarian? I can spot chicken...
Biggest problem in the world.

I'd love to say I'm surprised. But I'm not. I reckon they will split and Dean will push to take Ember casue Queen Damien wouldnt be away from Nicola and hates him

Reactions: 2
He’s still there. Might as well not be, but he’s there 😂. The absolute root of the problem is Pea. R is the way she is because of Pea. Will she listen???? No she will not. Ember would have more attention if she lived with Dean without Pea and R.

Reactions: 4
It makes me so sad to see Ember being pushed down the priority list. She is the most beautiful little baby 😢 it’s making me hate Nicola and I don’t hate anyone

Reactions: 6
That grid post about Raven. Talking about Ember being a gift to her. SHES A bleeping PERSON OF HER OWN! She's not a gift to Raven!! Wtf. I can't even find words right now for how angry that all made me. She misses Raven? WHEN?! I've been further away from my own nipples than Raven is from Nicola's. She's literally bleeping mental. Someone needs to step in and sort this crap, she's lost it.

She talks about Ember like she found her on the floor! Not like she gave birth to her. 'The/a baby'. What is wrong with this woman?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And believe me, Raven has not “aced” the transition at all! Quite the opposite! So that’s a lie. I really feel like Raven should have been their last child. Which may sound awful, but Pea only really wants Raven - so why did she have another baby? What was she hoping for by doing that? Poor poor Ember.
People are trying to step in, she’s having non of it. Those around her are at their wits end with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
@sunchaser19 i am totally here for this gossip 🤣
It sounds terrible, but I don't understand why she had another baby, it really seems as though poor E is unwanted.
The language she uses about her is so detached and cold, 'a baby glued to my chest' wtf?
Ooooooo are you, actually Dean 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And believe me, Raven has not “aced” the transition at all! Quite the opposite! So that’s a lie. I really feel like Raven should have been their last child. Which may sound awful, but Pea only really wants Raven - so why did she have another baby? What was she hoping for by doing that? Poor poor Ember.
People are trying to step in, she’s having non of it. Those around her are at their wits end with her.
I need more deets if there are any and you won't betray your friend.
It's a terrible time for people to be sick of her but she really has done this to herself.

Instagram: "R is the best big sister ever, she's adjusted to the changes so well, and is so independent and happy."

Facebook: "My 3 year old has started breastfeeding again because she's jealous of her baby sister, and is lashing out because she's not getting her own way."

Bit of a contradiction going on here isn't there?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.