Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Orangepipz

Jesus your partner must be out of this world if u don't think Alex is attractive 😂😂
Is there any need to be like that? Just because every other female finds him attractive, doesn’t mean I have to as well. Everyone has their personal preference and for me, Alex isn’t attractive. Like another poster said, he’s very chavvy looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Allypally

“We banned phones at the wedding and just had old school cameras instead”
Yeah liv you div that’s because you sold your soul to OK mag and you couldn’t have any photos leaked 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48

noseynopinions

VIP Member
Why doesn't anyone speak about how vile she actually was on Love Island.....

The way she slept with Rykward knowing Rachel liked him! She even did it next to her and then was acting like nothing happened to her face!!

The way she SLUT SHAMED zara for sleeping with a guy that she liked
Sorry he was there for 1 day and miss desperate was claiming him. Probably thinking about the coins they can make together on the ourside! Matching tatts matching piercings.... Oh so shallow.

The way she said to him the next day "you slept with zara don't do it again," WHO ARE U GIRL.

And let's not forget the way she treated Sophie At the end of her time in the villa then acted so upset when she passed. The way she spoke about Mike Thala like they were good friends when the only pic she had is a pap shot.. Talk about exploiting a traedgy for your own likes?

She is horrible I'm sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Honestly I can’t believe I used to like this woman. I’m glad she’s getting called out for it she’s such an idiot. Imagine trying to be an influencer but refusing to talk about anything you don’t get paid for! I hope people realise she’s full of shit soon. Stuck up bint

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34

JD-Morgan

Here she goes again... condescending arsehole.. ITS MY JOB HUNS! such a hardworking soul god bless her. Anyone see what the comment was she's responding to, they've deleted it.
Her mortgage is the only thing she pays full price for in that entire house

And it ain’t your job hun, it’s a luxury you get for becoming famous after shagging on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ginderella01

Next thread title suggestion: "Olivia Bowen, goes on TV and says she's getting broody, but if you ask her about kids she gets real moody"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Matterbaby

VIP Member
And the fact Miss shares everything Bowen forgot to mention that her best friend goes overseas to buy dogs, oh god No Liv cant have that!

And I also hate the fact she still loves to let people know that Alex chose her and has a tattoo of her etc its like you won't be able to hold onto him forever when he wants kids and you dont!

Also I have Alex's number - - i wont share due to security reasons but yeah got it from dominos box on their stories ages ago 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Ginderella01

I think since this pandemic started people have had their eyes opened to what really matters in life and are starting to see these 'influencers' for what they really are - greedy arseholes who literally sell their souls in order to get the next free piece of tat and shite.

Imagine living such a curated and fake life where you time your major life events in a way to earn the most money/pull in the most free gifted crap. The house is almost complete, so those endorsements will start to dry up soon, and there's only so long that people will watch your horse 'content' before they start to get bored. When all this stuff dries up will be when they decide to have kids, so they can get endorsements that way. Hence why she went on TV twice in one week and planted the seed about 'starting a family'

Don't even get me started about Alex live streaming him playing Xbox to earn a bit of cash. Get a fucking job you pair of bone idol dossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sarah W

Guys she will post the name of the place she stayed when her mum leaves.... Who does she think she is 😂. Is she expecting all of her millions of fans to flock to where they were. Hun your a nobody off Love Island, what a dickhead thing to say.

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Looks like my 3 year old when she has left some toilet roll on her bum and it’s hanging off

• Haha

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
Christ I despise her, her replies are awful, she’s so snobby and cuntish

Her reply about not letting Alex on just proves to me what a bitch she is 🤣 like ffs just let him get on her and film it for jokes, if my fella wanted to try my horse, I’m all for it, I find that sort of thing cute, I would never be a princess about it, she’s no fucking Olympic standard rider. Get over yourself
She’s a CUNT and I hate that word. Hypocritical piece of shit.

Her points literally contradict themselves. “You don’t have to put it online that’s your choice” but then says she doesn’t want unsolicited advice?

And of course you drink VK, we’re Clara shoes and use iconic make up hun. Fuck off. Just admit you’ll sell your soul at any cost that’s fine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Scragbags

VIP Member
Well done to @Gobble goose on the winning thread title 🥳🥳

Round up
- Olivias bespoke kitchen is finished with all it's cupboardry intact
- Tiny sofa is still in place
- Tiny bikinis still being worn
- She's well stocked up on #gifted Warburtons bread

• Haha