Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair already looks rough this morning, she never looks good in extensions! Her hair is the colour of straw so it never looks good 🤣 why can’t this girl ever look clean! 🥴🙈
Came here to say this too.. couldn't even be arsed to brush them before getting on Instagram THE FIRST MORNING after having them. I am so here to see how shite they look in a week's time 😂

Reactions: 8
Anyone see the #ad for candles by yasmin, Olivia “ i have just filled these up with the refill bottle” touches refill bottle, which is full!! Hmmmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
How much Flipping better does that kitchen look with the table that way around! Looks SO MUCH BETTER. Why do they need another seating area when they have 2 lounges is beyond me

Reactions: 3
I've not checked the guidelines for a while, too busy with work 😂 are we allowed whoever we like in the house now? And without socially distancing? Because that's what I'm taking from Olivias stories

The other day I was on tiktok and one of her ads came up, I genuinely gasped - she's so fugly and the fake lips don't help

• Haha
I've not checked the guidelines for a while, too busy with work 😂 are we allowed whoever we like in the house now? And without socially distancing? Because that's what I'm taking from Olivias stories
The annoying thing is that for once, influencers have had the opportunity to use their influence in a positive way- ie to lead by example and stick to the guidelines. Some will say that it isn't their responsibility, but they rely on being an influencer to sell stuff and make money to people who look to them for influence. But there's nothing in it for them, so they are showing they are selfish and believe themselves to be above everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.