Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allypally

What she means to say is... “Don’t suppose any restaurants on here who follow me would mind gifting a free meal to me and my Beggy husband, we’ve spent so much money lately on our brand new kitchen and 1.3 mill house, we couldn’t possibly afford a meal out before lockdown”

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Becca.m97

Anyone else always find her mouth so irritating? Just pisses me off for some reason in every photo!

Reactions: 19

Leahhutchinson

Chatty Member
She's been gifted some extensions now she thinks she is some sort of sexy model posting a video of her 'hair' camera directed to her ass rolling her hips licking her lips 🤢 she is so cringe and so fucking rude to her followers. She is a very average looking girl with cringe tats with a shit personality and fuck loads of money for going on TV 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

brumbrum16

I've been blocked because I asked on one of those stupid 'Ask me anything' polls...

Why's your hair extensions purple they don't look nice hun?!

Bam I'm blocked 🤣 Ha truth hurts 🤷‍♀️💅

• Haha

Flossy2019

VIP Member
View attachment 318057I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree
That is honestly , horrendous. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Toilet roll swagged Christmas tree, I wonder if I can get my gates gifted on Insta for free?

• Haha

coriander

VIP Member
wow it's only been 4 years and olivia looks like billie faiers who has just gotten out of a ditch and alex looks like a 50 year old dad of 4.

• Haha
  • Heart

Matterbaby

VIP Member
She’s got a cheek to talk about manners 😬 has she not seen how rude she is to her followers
Why does she assume the girl can't afford Prada??? Like she didnt ask for a cheaper version, she asked about the shoes! So up herself its unbelievable

Ginderella01

I don't understand why Superdrug have paid these pair to travel all the way up to Glasgow in a pandemic to advertise the opening of a new store. Are people supposed to suddenly flock there now? Once you've seen one Superdrug you've seen them all 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Rxt156

VIP Member
I think since this pandemic started people have had their eyes opened to what really matters in life and are starting to see these 'influencers' for what they really are - greedy arseholes who literally sell their souls in order to get the next free piece of tat and shite.

Imagine living such a curated and fake life where you time your major life events in a way to earn the most money/pull in the most free gifted crap. The house is almost complete, so those endorsements will start to dry up soon, and there's only so long that people will watch your horse 'content' before they start to get bored. When all this stuff dries up will be when they decide to have kids, so they can get endorsements that way. Hence why she went on TV twice in one week and planted the seed about 'starting a family'

Don't even get me started about Alex live streaming him playing Xbox to earn a bit of cash. Get a fucking job you pair of bone idol dossers.
Very well put!!

They have hardly any skills between them, we know that because they would've bragged about their qualifications/skills/jobs before. When all this free #gifted #prdiscount shit ends for them (I can't bloody wait for that moment) they will have to go back to a normal job where they have to actually put work in and a bit of effort to earn their salary, not click a few buttons after sitting in a first class train seat and call it a hard days graft.

Real life is so far away from these dossers that they have no idea. It'll be a damn big shock to the system when they no longer have this lifestyle and must get up every day and pay for everything that they want.

This influencer/instagrammer lifestyle pisses me the fuck off and I can't wait for it to end!!! They will all soon be irrelevant and will disappear into oblivion. Canny fuckin wait!

I don’t understand how and why she’s become so rude and arrogant. Like others have said I used to like her but she’s a fucking bitch now SO unlikeable. She’s gonna be her own downfall the cocky nasty girl

Pivot

VIP Member
Shame that she wasn’t gifted the glass shelving 🤣 surely 4 bits of glass can’t be that expensive for you liv hun, you are worth 4.4 mil and you haven’t had to buy bread this month...
Imagine not finishing your kitchen because you haven't yet been gifted some glass shelves. She got the rest of it for free surely she can manage to buy some, like you say not like she cant afford it!

• Haha