Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off to Dubai for new year?
At this rate we’ll be in national lockdown with all non essential travel banned. I almost hope we are so she can’t go loooll

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck, times are tough when you’re doing ads for crisps.

duck, times are tough when you’re doing ads for crisps.
I mean I’m sure Gary Lineker gets paid a tit ton but she’s pretending she goes balls deep on a pack of walkers max crisps on her insta for a few quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The crisp thing was weird. Surprised walkers even need to advertise!!??? Sam Thompson also did one

Reactions: 2
That new light does not go with her current decor one bit??? It's industrial style and her house is anything but industrial?!

Anything goes as long as it's free!

Reactions: 2
That new light does not go with her current decor one bit??? It's industrial style and her house is anything but industrial?!

Anything goes as long as it's free!
Yes totally doesn’t go! Actually like the light iteseld but doesn’t go with what they have done in the slightest

Reactions: 1
That light looks terrible. Was it another freebie??? That'd be why it's in there lol

Reactions: 4
Next thread title suggestion: "Olivia Bowen, goes on TV and says she's getting broody, but if you ask her about kids she gets real moody"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m pretty new to this, but possible thread title? ‘Olivia, so greedy, fills her house full of mismatched freebies’ ?

Reactions: 10
Her q&a on insta last night, all i could think was that the 2 of them should've been wearing masks the whole time they were on the train, hers came on and off the whole time and Alex never seemed to have one on.

Also this made me laugh, firstly because imagine calling Olivia down to earth and secondly Olivia hun I think you mean 'aura', unless you're secretly Rita Ora in disguise...
Screenshot_20201030-093008_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wont have children. It'll be another dog or another horse but never a child. It'll be excuses to Alex 'oh but we can't afford a baby now we have 100 horses and 2400 dogs' 😂

Reactions: 3
Omg as IF she’s posted her getting her ears pierced with a bleeping gun in Superdrug🤢🤢🤢 guns are so unhygienic!!! You can see that the piercer is struggling to get the gun off her ear too!!

Omg they went all the way to Glasgow to Instagram the inside of a Superdrug for 2 minutes??????

Reactions: 4
Did she or did she not say her & Alex were ready to try for a baby on that love island reunion thing? Liv the div will say/do anything to stay relevant 🤡
31701A22-58B9-4FC5-9C9A-BCB6CEAD7985.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg as IF she’s posted her getting her ears pierced with a bleeping gun in Superdrug🤢🤢🤢 guns are so unhygienic!!! You can see that the piercer is struggling to get the gun off her ear too!!
I thought that... she was having some real trouble getting the gun off!! Not the greatest advertisement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.