Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus your partner must be out of this world if u don't think Alex is attractive 😂😂
Is there any need to be like that? Just because every other female finds him attractive, doesn’t mean I have to as well. Everyone has their personal preference and for me, Alex isn’t attractive. Like another poster said, he’s very chavvy looking.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Is there any need to be like that? Just because every other female finds him attractive, doesn’t mean I have to as well. Everyone has their personal preference and for me, Alex isn’t attractive. Like another poster said, he’s very chavvy looking.
Agreed. He’s a good looking guy but imo not attractive at all, he looks like every other scaffolder and boohooman, no individuality at all. He also gives me David Beckham vibes... tries to give off the wholesome look whilst being a sneaky fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agreed. He’s a good looking guy but imo not attractive at all, he looks like every other scaffolder and boohooman, no individuality at all. He also gives me David Beckham vibes... tries to give off the wholesome look whilst being a sneaky fucker.
Exactly! He just looks like a generic Essex boy now. The big fake teeth, pouty pictures and massive muscles do nothing for me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The teeth and muscles have ruined him. He looked much better on love island I think he had a cute baby face and that’s what made him attractive

Reactions: 4
He looked so good on love island such a cheeky face. Then he got them god awful veeners and that ruined him 🤣 also that pout 🤢 any man who pouts in photos it’s a no from me hun 🙅🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else always find her mouth so irritating? Just pisses me off for some reason in every photo!

Reactions: 19
Theres a new instagram filter alot of mu friends have been taking pee taking pics of called chavvy or something it gives dark eyeshadow long lashes and nose ring looks just like her! Made me laugh

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever noticed whenever anyone asks where her clothes are from she always says I don’t remember I got it last year, can you not just look at a label. ? She comes across so stuck up her own arse now

Reactions: 20
She hasn’t done one #ad whilst answering questions about where parts of her kitchen are from... surely that’s against ASA?

Reactions: 8
Honestly I can’t believe I used to like this woman. I’m glad she’s getting called out for it she’s such an idiot. Imagine trying to be an influencer but refusing to talk about anything you don’t get paid for! I hope people realise she’s full of tit soon. Stuck up bint

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly I can’t believe I used to like this woman. I’m glad she’s getting called out for it she’s such an idiot. Imagine trying to be an influencer but refusing to talk about anything you don’t get paid for! I hope people realise she’s full of tit soon. Stuck up bint
Shocked but also not shocked
I’m going to keep my eyes peeled for more of her stupid comments to followers as it’s entertaining and does nothing for her reputation

Reactions: 4
Just saw this! She’s a rude piece of tit who doesn’t deserve the platform she’s been given! I’m the same I used to like her, but she’s got way too big for her boots! Although you know..... don’t ask her where the boots are from because she ‘can’t member’ 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shame that she wasn’t gifted the glass shelving 🤣 surely 4 bits of glass can’t be that expensive for you liv hun, you are worth 4.4 mil and you haven’t had to buy bread this month...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.