Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday she was on stories and was yawning and it was only mid day, saying she had been cleaning for 3 hours, poor soul, get a proper Job and you would know about it.
She clearly never cleans because whenever she does she makes a big song and dance about it and does a million stories. She's at home all day, how can you not keep on top of it.. she's an absolute slob.

Reactions: 9
Notice how she puts #ad in the top corner where the x is on her stories so it’s not obvious to see?

Shes such an hole.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is that even fashion?! Or am I just too old old
No. No this is not fashion you are right. But clearly shes trying? Unless she literally just doesn't care and gets dressed in the dark 😂 To me its like shes always trying to be different but the reason people don't wear that is because it looks tit.

Reactions: 3
She looks a state ‘n’ half. What the hell has she got on her feet?

Reactions: 1
It’s such a small table in big hall way. A shame to have such a large hall way with something blocking the view of the staircase!! Is it just me

Yes. Billie Piper! Where is she ? That wasn’t weird a teenager shacking up with an old ginger bloke. Sorry I digress. Old rich ginger bloke.
She's in I Hate Suzie on sky at the minute..very weird series. You'll see the resemblance between them on that 🙈

Here she goes again... condescending hole.. ITS MY JOB HUNS! such a hardworking soul god bless her. Anyone see what the comment was she's responding to, they've deleted it.
Her attitude is going to be her downfall cus it won’t be before long until people start picking up on this more often

Reactions: 16
Here she goes again... condescending hole.. ITS MY JOB HUNS! such a hardworking soul god bless her. Anyone see what the comment was she's responding to, they've deleted it.
Her mortgage is the only thing she pays full price for in that entire house

And it ain’t your job hun, it’s a luxury you get for becoming famous after shagging on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I asked her if she ever pays for anything herself? 💁‍♀️ and she responded then blocked me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So liv wants a ban on filters. How will you cover up your awful skin liv hun when you promote the skincare you never use if there’s no filters?
also, if you have a pair of those dinosaur stompers on your feet your immediately A loser. Not one person in their right sane mind would spend all that money on tit trainers that are heavy and hard to walk in. All for the name and the gram. How sad.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.