Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 318057I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree
That is honestly , horrendous. 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 318057I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree
This is what my tree looks like when my dogs pull it down it then I throw it back up the corner for the fourth time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought Beckyhomesweethome’s dalek tree was hideous but hold the phone instagrams worst Christmas tree has a new winner....

What the absolute hell is that 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like someone's thrown their dirty clothes on it. Makes a change from gym equipment being a clothes horse I suppose.

• Haha
Looks like my 3 year old when she has left some toilet roll on her bum and it’s hanging off

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Naaaaa that Christmas tree... or if that’s what you can call it. Doesn’t look one bit Christmassy, flowers all over it!??? Loo roll stuck on!??? Absolutely vulgar 🤮

• Haha
As if she’s just deleted that Kitchen tree and uploaded another 🤣 anyone who says they like that tree is full of absolute tit and so far up her ass they may aswell be poking out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Beckyhomesweethome’s dalek tree was hideous but hold the phone instagrams worst Christmas tree has a new winner....

What the absolute hell is that 😂😂😂😂😂
This just made me think we should defo make a new thread to roast influencer Christmas trees 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she’s just deleted that Kitchen tree and uploaded another 🤣 anyone who says they like that tree is full of absolute tit and so far up her ass they may aswell be poking out of her mouth
She must know it looks tit or she’s on here reading how tit it looks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she seriously think this is beautiful? I’d be embarrassed if my family seen that monstrosity never mind my followers. It’s so random too. Who hangs white fabric onto their tree and thinks it looks good??

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: toilet roll on the Christmas tree, another undeclared ad for all to see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.