Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol yes it my opinion. We all have them but I don't force mine on anyone or dictate how and how not to look after a horse. It comes across a bit 'karen'.

I was defending pet care. You were dictating🙄 bored now anway. Have a good evening 🖐🙂
How is she dictating or forcing her opinion on you on how to look after your horse?! Like she said everyone is different and she was explaining the reason behind it 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Late to this thread but why has she brought a horse if their planning on starting a family next year AKA 2 months🤣 seems pointless
When did she say this. I’ve seen a few people comment this and the last I read was she didn’t want one as she didn’t want to share Alex. And now she’s apparently all broody 😂

When did she say this. I’ve seen a few people comment this and the last I read was she didn’t want one as she didn’t want to share Alex. And now she’s apparently all broody 😂
I watched the Love Island where are they now episode with her and Alex in recently, at the end of that she said they’re thinking about babies and that she’s come off the pill.

Has to do something to keep herself relevant doesn’t she!

Reactions: 4
I watched the Love Island where are they now episode with her and Alex in recently, at the end of that she said they’re thinking about babies and that she’s come off the pill.

Has to do something to keep herself relevant doesn’t she!
Omg😲😲 I always got the impression she wasn’t ready. But yes exactly that. Maybe she’s seen cara getting all the ads now she has two she wants some of that

Omg😲😲 I always got the impression she wasn’t ready. But yes exactly that. Maybe she’s seen cara getting all the ads now she has two she wants some of that
Definitely! I remember her saying about not wanting to share Alex too, as you said. Always struck me as a really weird thing to say

Just realising that everyone on here owns a horse and I don’t...😂
I dont, have four cats 😂

Definitely! I remember her saying about not wanting to share Alex too, as you said. Always struck me as a really weird thing to say
Yeah same, like its not a motherly instinct is it, to say that you'd hate to share with your future children! I have no children but I would love to share my bf and my life and love and family!

Reactions: 7
Just realising that everyone on here owns a horse and I don’t...😂
I could have all the money in the world and still wouldn’t buy a horse don’t worry 😂 (I am an animal lover, but it doesn’t interest me in the slightest)

Reactions: 5
I don’t either don’t worry
I remember my friend having one when I was about 13/14. And oh my god I could not think of anything worse. we had to wheelbarrow water from her house to her baby horse lol. It wasn’t even my horse but we was Bestfriends. I remember walking back to her house one time from doing whatever to her baby pony and her mom drove past and stoped to talk. She said I can’t have you two in my car cause you stink of tit and made us walk back lmao.
I am a huge animal lover but they are a huge responsibility and pricey . I’ll stick to a fish lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.