Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shame that she wasn’t gifted the glass shelving 🤣 surely 4 bits of glass can’t be that expensive for you liv hun, you are worth 4.4 mil and you haven’t had to buy bread this month...
Imagine not finishing your kitchen because you haven't yet been gifted some glass shelves. She got the rest of it for free surely she can manage to buy some, like you say not like she cant afford it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys she will post the name of the place she stayed when her mum leaves.... Who does she think she is 😂. Is she expecting all of her millions of fans to flock to where they were. Hun your a nobody off Love Island, what a head thing to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Shame that she wasn’t gifted the glass shelving 🤣 surely 4 bits of glass can’t be that expensive for you liv hun, you are worth 4.4 mil and you haven’t had to buy bread this month...
I was just coming on here to say glass is not expensive! There’s probably just nobody offering it for free and she won’t put her hand in her pocket!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nobody can do the glass 🤣🤣literally glass shelves surely a glass company can make some ‘bespoke’ glass shelving hun or is nobody gifting you

Reactions: 5
The glass being too expensive is hilarious!!! Compared to a brand new kitchen, glass doors, a new extension ... It's too expensive!? Oh wait, it's cos she's actually got to pay for it herself!
Now she's put that out there I'm sure we will see glass shelves with #prproduct very soon 🙄

Reactions: 13
I don’t understand how and why she’s become so rude and arrogant. Like others have said I used to like her but she’s a bleeping witch now SO unlikeable. She’s gonna be her own downfall the cocky nasty girl

Reactions: 17
Look how amazing her body looks when she doesn’t pull her bottoms up her camel toe, too small on top and wears a nice set. 100% better! No idea why she does it
That’s an old pic. She doesn’t look like this now that’s why she does the wedgie thing. Anything for those ‘flattering’ angles 😱

Reactions: 3
What is it that people used to like about her that they don't now? I'm intrigued because I think she's always had the same bad traits, its just more noticeable now since she's become more well known.

Reactions: 12
What is it that people used to like about her that they don't now? I'm intrigued because I think she's always had the same bad traits, its just more noticeable now since she's become more well known.
Probably yeah! I used to think she didn’t take herself too seriously and I actually liked how she handled the Zara situation when she liked Alex. She didn’t make her feel bad. But you’re right she’s probably always been like this but it’s a lot more obvious now.

I’ve never liked her, even in LI. She played a few boys in there before Alex came in and acted like a victim all the time. Slept with Rykard knowing he had a thing with Rachel but had a massive fit when Alex slept with Zara the first night or so he was in the villa. Now, she’s become vapid, entitled, vain and arrogant and her bitchiness is starting to show more and more now.

I think she was more of an underdog in love island. More girl next door and was unlucky in love at first so you rooted for her and eventually she got the guy, it was good to follow.

But now she’s unrecognisable to what she once was and I couldn’t agree more with all those traits listed in the comment above. She’s lost her humility 100% and the arrogant rude sense of entitlement is so ugly. She’s become the opposite with some of the traits that initially made her likeable which is maybe why the dislike is more drastic.

I also feel like they have sold themselves with this new house, completely commercial and inauthentic and just so grating. They seem to be a lot more in your face now with the over sharing and begging and tbh I think the tide is turning on that culture. I feel like they are head and shoulders above in the influencer world when it comes to cashing in on the beg and it’s just so greedy and scabby to see it unfold each day

That new light for above her stairs is absolutely horrible 🤢 she really needs to decide if she wants to decorate that house modern or rustic, nothing goes at all!!!

Reactions: 8
That new light for above her stairs is absolutely horrible 🤢 she really needs to decide if she wants to decorate that house modern or rustic, nothing goes at all!!!
That horrible staircase offends me every time I see it
VACCUUM YOUR STAIRS YOU SCRUFFY GIRL
Ughhhhh

Reactions: 5
Her reply about the fob/keypad on the door is so rude. Maybe people were politely pointing out that you were showing the passcode, unaware that it was a sales guy in a demo video. No need to be so rude.

I don't find him the slightest bit attractive, I think he looks really chavvy. This was confirmed by their chavvy wedding, and the way his tie and collar was all day.. did anyone eles notice!? Was less like a groom and more like a naughty year 9 boy who was in detention. the rest of the groomsmen were fine from what I remember, just him. They are so our of their league trying to live the high life.
Sorry I'm a bit late! But I have to agree, I used to fancy Alex so much but now he just looks so chavvy. They're trying to look more high class and 'expensive' but they are just looking more and more rough!! Does anyone know if they're veneers or crowns? Because if they're veneers are they able to revert back to their old teeth? Alex's teeth were much better before, he looked so cheeky and much sexier! Though I think he's got a bit too bulky etc as well (but my preference is to be a little less bulky and bit more lean etc like he was a couple years ago-not everyone would agree with that!) Don't really care what Olivia does to fix herself as she's a dick lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.