Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Gobble goose on the winning thread title 🥳🥳

Round up
- Olivias bespoke kitchen is finished with all it's cupboardry intact
- Tiny sofa is still in place
- Tiny bikinis still being worn
- She's well stocked up on #gifted Warburtons bread

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“We banned phones at the wedding and just had old school cameras instead”
Yeah liv you div that’s because you sold your soul to OK mag and you couldn’t have any photos leaked 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Yeah liv you div that’s because you sold your soul to OK mag and you couldn’t have any photos leaked 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
They didn’t want pals taking photos but were happy for the pics to be all over magazines 😂😂😂😂😂😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
Anything for the ££££££

Reactions: 14
Her wedding was the tackiest thing I have seen, she reminds me of Mrs Hinch always throwing it down our throats. I’d rather not see the same pics every year all the time if I’m honest, why not keep it private and share a nice message on the day rather than about 100 posts leading up to it asking for attention 😒

Reactions: 8
Her wedding was the tackiest thing I have seen, she reminds me of Mrs Hinch always throwing it down our throats. I’d rather not see the same pics every year all the time if I’m honest, why not keep it private and share a nice message on the day rather than about 100 posts leading up to it asking for attention 😒
Couldn’t agree more!

Reactions: 2
Was just thinking exactly the same lolz

Reactions: 2
Controversial and possibly weird comment... but is it OK to be thinking her mum's partner is quite attractive?!

Reactions: 3
I know she manages to make every post about her but can we just appreciate alex on his wedding day 😍 Christ peaky blinders come at me, he’s a right dish

Reactions: 8
I know she manages to make every post about her but can we just appreciate alex on his wedding day 😍 Christ peaky blinders come at me, he’s a right dish
Is he really that attractive? I’ve never really seen it if I’m honest but he’s just not my type I guess! I don’t think either of them are particularly good looking, they’re quite average, especially when you look at the LI days. Over the seasons there have been way better looking men go on there but I know most girls always say that Alex was the hottest guy to ever go on it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.