Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow-unicorn

5F10CC6F-56D1-4A65-B091-4D02FB7A8D35.jpeg
I just came here to ask, is it now fashionable to string up a piece of fabric and throw it on your Christmas tree. Not keen on this at all. It’s just dropped on the floor 🤔 honestly, I don’t know who would pay for this kind of styling, it’s tree with a load of stuff thrown on it-too much stuff, it doesn’t look like a Christmas tree

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Twertle

Is there any need to be like that? Just because every other female finds him attractive, doesn’t mean I have to as well. Everyone has their personal preference and for me, Alex isn’t attractive. Like another poster said, he’s very chavvy looking.
Agreed. He’s a good looking guy but imo not attractive at all, he looks like every other scaffolder and boohooman, no individuality at all. He also gives me David Beckham vibes... tries to give off the wholesome look whilst being a sneaky fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
That's actually disgusting that she earns that much, and it sounded from what she was saying that it was just her, so he would've earned something as well.

She also said in the clip that when they came out they worked hard, were nice people and had a bit of luck on their side - Olivia hun, a lot of people work harder than you'll ever know, are a million times nicer than you, and could never dream of earning that a year never mind a month.
Imagine claiming (during a global pandemic) that you work hard when you sit on your ass all day trying to get free shit for your house. It’s an absolute insult to people genuinely working their asses off. She’s become an entitled asshole that thinks that she has actually worked for everything she’s achieved.

Reactions: 20

Aimxoxo

Has anyone ever noticed whenever anyone asks where her clothes are from she always says I don’t remember I got it last year, can you not just look at a label. ? She comes across so stuck up her own arse now

HanB33

she stopped me when i was in the lake district last week and was asking if I was planning on breeding my frenchie 🤣 guess she wants to make some puppy money :( i said no!

• Wow

Gobble goose

New thread suggestion:

Olivia Bowen, brand new stuff without a penny spent. Looking at her Christmas tree, we know where all the loo roll went...

• Haha
  • Heart

Justhereforthebants

I saw an article where Olivia reveals the reason she and Cara stopped speaking. She blames it on trust issues she had around the time she was getting married. I’m sorry but why does every one of her issues get put down to “trust issues” or “anxiety” when in fact she’s just a horrible person who treats others like shit.

• Wow