Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a nasty, self centred arrogant piece of tit she is. Why on earth would anyone follow her? She's rude as duck, thick as tit and boring as hell. It comes to something that you have to buy a horse to elicit any form of storyline in your life. I think she should do Only Fans, she's a skank and in no way believeable as some sort of interior/household guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What a nasty, self centred arrogant piece of tit she is. Why on earth would anyone follow her? She's rude as duck, thick as tit and boring as hell. It comes to something that you have to buy a horse to elicit any form of storyline in your life. I think she should do Only Fans, she's a skank and in no way believeable as some sort of interior/household guru.
Don't hold back there 😂😂
Agree with the majority tho

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Basically her friend is doing it all. Are we surprised. Not at all. I used to get him in from the field at 6am before work and then sometimes be down there until 10pm. But I didn’t complain once as he was my best bud. She is so annoying

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion but I actually think she’s being quite responsible. She knows she’s going to be busy with work/not able to do all the work involved with a horse so has got an arrangement so the horse gets looked after and ridden in her absence rather than being neglected. As a horsey person myself if I had the opportunity and means to get a horse and have someone else take care of it I’d jump at it, seems to me like a lot of these comments stem from jealousy. As long as the horse is well looked after and happy what does it matter if she mucks out or not!

Reactions: 8
Unpopular opinion but I actually think she’s being quite responsible. She knows she’s going to be busy with work/not able to do all the work involved with a horse so has got an arrangement so the horse gets looked after and ridden in her absence rather than being neglected. As a horsey person myself if I had the opportunity and means to get a horse and have someone else take care of it I’d jump at it, seems to me like a lot of these comments stem from jealousy. As long as the horse is well looked after and happy what does it matter if she mucks out or not!
I’m not jealous. As I have been fortunate enough to have my own.. I don’t have another yet as he has only been gone two months. I personally don’t think you should get a pet if you don’t have time to look after it. Including mucking out. Horses are a big responsibility and it is like another full time job just owning one. But if I was away as much as she is and already doesn’t have time for her I personally don’t think she should have got her. But that’s just me. Mucking out comes with having a horse so I think it should be expected to do it. Horses aren’t seen as pets the way other animals are so I can see why people use full livery. I just haven’t been a fan of it.

• Heart
Completely agree. My lad is on full livery at a brilliant yard. I must be such a tit owner as I don’t shovel his tit at 5am every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Completely agree. My lad is on full livery at a brilliant yard. I must be such a tit owner as I don’t shovel his tit at 5am every morning.
Mine is too but I think what irks people is she only for back in the saddle like a month or two ago and bought a horse (she's beautiful even though I much prefer Gray's!) And already the responsibility of looking after it, which in my opinion is where you learn the most about your horse, has been passed over to someone else.

She's not gonna know what's normal for it in regards to behaviour, eating etc as she won't see it first hand. But again that's just my opinion 🤷 I did years of DIY and I'm full now but that's only cos work circumstances changed. If I hadn't know the subtle signs my horse wasn't well he would be dead after he took not well in june.

Jealous of what? The constant vagina flashing? The selling every aspect of your life on Instagram as a viable career? The fact that she's so unpleasant and self obsessed that she is just plain rude to everyone? Change the frigging record.

Why does everyone jump to the "oh you must be jealous" conclusion when you have a differing opinion though? Nothing to be jealous of here, just a horsey girl with strong opinions on horse bonding and welfare because I've seen enough girls get horses as an accessory and dump them when they don't turn out like that they expect, to last a lifetime 🤷 but I must be jealous 🙃

• Heart
Why does everyone jump to the "oh you must be jealous" conclusion when you have a differing opinion though? Nothing to be jealous of here, just a horsey girl with strong opinions on horse bonding and welfare because I've seen enough girls get horses as an accessory and dump them when they don't turn out like that they expect, to last a lifetime 🤷 but I must be jealous 🙃
Same as with the dogs. No point really having a dog if you won’t spend time with them and walk them!
I am not a horsey person at all but I can see that she is being reckless again and making rash decisions. How quickly she bought a horse after being back in the saddle is one snapshot of that. She’s done it her whole career since leaving love island. Quick decision to quick decision because the money or the freebies are there 🙄

I can guarantee that jealousy is not a factor here. She is just an insufferable twit

It’s not jealousy it’s just the simple fact she has more money than sense. As I’ve previously stated I think she comes across as someone that gets obsessed with things quickly and bored even quicker. Then money’s been thrown into the mix too. I think the horse is a slight prop for Instagram and rather than sticking with lessons for a year a horse has been purchased after a month. I just think it’s impulsive and if/when Covid restrictions lift and we can travel freely/attend events again, it won’t be such a novelty.

Reactions: 6
She has owned several ponies/horses in the past so its not like she had 2 lessons and bought a horse...she may be rusty and needing to regain confidence but that's not a bad thing. She is in a financial position to own one again and have help to care for it..again..not a bad thing! I have known people own horses that they arrive on a helicopter to the yard too, get on, ride and get off and fly away again 🤷‍♀️

Kudos to those that get up at 4am etc but if I didn't have too I wouldn't. Doesn't make her a bad owner...she doesn't a 'normal' job

People need to calm down 🤣 there are no I love my horse more prizes to be won!

I do agree however that she does come across incredibly rude and snippy in her comments to people 🙄 and she should remember that as an influencer she needs those that follow and comment in order to work and pay for that expensive full livery bill 😏

Reactions: 4
There are plenty of successful, famous people to be 'jealous'/envious of. A 2 bit chavvy, rude influencer who spends her days pouting with her fanny thrust into a photo lens is not one of them. I'd be embarrassed about a job that's begging for free stuff. & with an expensive mortgage and lifestyle she needs to watch her bleeping attitude because she will alienate her audience and be unable to make money.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely - I have never wished to ride (so jealously is not in the picture) but I know horse people and still am very unhappy to see her flippancy. And not at the livery although I do think she should be working around seeing the horse every day. What annoys me is that this woman is constantly on the scrounge for free stuff that she rams down people’s throats on her multiple insta channels which have all been set up in order to generate gifts. The recent shots of her spare room with all the clothes she needs to get rid of on the floor shows that she is just collecting item after item. The countryside community is under pressure and she should bloody well donate the free stuff to people who value it more than her. She can afford to buy her own tit.

Reactions: 5
Same as with the dogs. No point really having a dog if you won’t spend time with them and walk them!
I am not a horsey person at all but I can see that she is being reckless again and making rash decisions. How quickly she bought a horse after being back in the saddle is one snapshot of that. She’s done it her whole career since leaving love island. Quick decision to quick decision because the money or the freebies are there 🙄

I can guarantee that jealousy is not a factor here. She is just an insufferable twit
Hit the nail on the head. I am petrified of horses so there is no way in hell I am jealous of her 😂 now if she had a puppy I may be jealous 😉 but I have a proper job and work 12 hr shifts and love holidays so It wouldn't be fair for me to get a puppy that's how normal people think 🤷‍♀️.

I feel sorry for the horsey people who love riding but can't afford their own or even regular lessons then you have lil miss spoilt buying one for the sake of it!

At least Olivias and Alex's teeth match the horse 🤣

I’m not jealous. As I have been fortunate enough to have my own.. I don’t have another yet as he has only been gone two months. I personally don’t think you should get a pet if you don’t have time to look after it. Including mucking out. Horses are a big responsibility and it is like another full time job just owning one. But if I was away as much as she is and already doesn’t have time for her I personally don’t think she should have got her. But that’s just me. Mucking out comes with having a horse so I think it should be expected to do it. Horses aren’t seen as pets the way other animals are so I can see why people use full livery. I just haven’t been a fan of it.
I have a horse but need to work for a living too so I do horse share. I don't feel I shouldn't have a horse because I can't care for it 24/7. Even rich people who don't work don't see to their horses everyday and have others help. Plenty of dog owners employ dog walkers and use kennels for when on holiday. Not a fan of olivia's but fairn do's.

Reactions: 3
I have a horse but need to work for a living too so I do horse share. I don't feel I shouldn't have a horse because I can't care for it 24/7. Even rich people who don't work don't see to their horses everyday and have others help. Plenty of dog owners employ dog walkers and use kennels for when on holiday. Not a fan of olivia's but fairn do's.
That’s your opinion. We are all different. I chose not to go away when mine was alive as that’s just me and what I’m like. Plus he was a worrier and I didn’t trust anyone with him. As I put him in full livery once when I went away for a weekend and he wouldn’t go in his stable door and the groom forced him in and he whacked his head and refused to come out of his stable for five days and was scared of doorways for six months so I never left him again . But that’s just me

• Sad
Reactions: 4
That’s your opinion. We are all different. I chose not to go away when mine was alive as that’s just me and what I’m like. Plus he was a worrier and I didn’t trust anyone with him. As I put him in full livery once when I went away for a weekend and he wouldn’t go in his stable door and the groom forced him in and he whacked his head and refused to come out of his stable for five days and was scared of doorways for six months so I never left him again . But that’s just me
Lol yes it my opinion. We all have them but I don't force mine on anyone or dictate how and how not to look after a horse. It comes across a bit 'karen'.

Lol yes it my opinion. We all have them but I don't force mine on anyone or dictate how and how not to look after a horse. It comes across a bit 'karen'.
I was defending pet care. You were dictating🙄 bored now anway. Have a good evening 🖐🙂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Late to this thread but why has she brought a horse if their planning on starting a family next year AKA 2 months🤣 seems pointless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.