Olivia Bowen #3 Olivia Bowen, full time slob. But don’t judge me #ItsmyJob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate it if one of my friends got “famous” and then wanted to record everything that happens for social media. I’m a head when I’m drunk I’d hate it, you wouldn’t be able to relax.
It’s all fake laughing and tit too, like playing up to the camera

Reactions: 12
Back in the day when I would go out drinking with my friends, I would take photos or videos of them for fun to look back on in the morning, not have it on selfie mode and just stare at myself the whole time which is what’s she’s doing

Reactions: 6
Back in the day when I would go out drinking with my friends, I would take photos or videos of them for fun to look back on in the morning, not have it on selfie mode and just stare at myself the whole time which is what’s she’s doing
Agree. Also they seem to do these elaborate things and have big event designers put together a big range of stuff that is Pinterest worthy but the whole time everyone’s on their phone and you can see everyone in the back ground filming the same thing as well?! What happened to just enjoying the moment

Reactions: 9
The video of her 'dancing' on a photoshoot came up on my Explore page...cringiest thing I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw an article where Olivia reveals the reason she and Cara stopped speaking. She blames it on trust issues she had around the time she was getting married. I’m sorry but why does every one of her issues get put down to “trust issues” or “anxiety” when in fact she’s just a horrible person who treats others like tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She has her plaits tied with an elastic band. Oh my god. She is a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dancing lounging about on the sofa and bragging about it on a Monday afternoon. Urghhhhhh. So out of touch

Reactions: 1
I saw an article where Olivia reveals the reason she and Cara stopped speaking. She blames it on trust issues she had around the time she was getting married. I’m sorry but why does every one of her issues get put down to “trust issues” or “anxiety” when in fact she’s just a horrible person who treats others like tit.
What..? Have you got a link?
You’re absolutely right - she can’t turn round and blame her trust issues when she told all and sundry it was because Cara wasn’t available for bridal party activities because she was pregnant or had a small baby, and we all know Olivia Bowen should be centre of the universe 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Please I need to rant.

So if you look at Olivia's friend Beth instagram, she has actually gone to another country to buy dogs. Like whether its an okay place to buy from but someone who is an advocate for buying dogs online, getting them from other countries. Surely you should asking your friends to support you or something. And its so funny how she didnt mention it but mentions her brothers dog and mums dog. Maybe its me but its like Olivia can do one thing and others cant.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I commented this at the time ... her old dog was from the same or a similar place and it died when it was like a year old or something! Seems super reckless to drive back to Serbia for 2 more!!

Reactions: 3
And the fact Miss shares everything Bowen forgot to mention that her best friend goes overseas to buy dogs, oh god No Liv cant have that!

And I also hate the fact she still loves to let people know that Alex chose her and has a tattoo of her etc its like you won't be able to hold onto him forever when he wants kids and you dont!

Also I have Alex's number - - i wont share due to security reasons but yeah got it from dominos box on their stories ages ago 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.