Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have a a feeling that dog won’t last long, god knows where he’s got it from. You don’t just get a dog on a whim like that if you’re taking it seriously
It’s from Tiffany puppies- they usually import them from Russia. Molly Mae had a Pomeranian like this from Tiffany puppies and he died within about a week of her having it because his skull hadn’t developed properly and part of his brain was exposed and didn’t have the white blood cells to fight infection. This is the problem when dogs are bred to be so tiny and in god knows what conditions on that puppy farm in Russia. I’m genuinely worried for this dog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

message me too

Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.

Reactions: 36

Nothereforlong6

Dais me gal come on PLEASE learn from this one now, it’s happened with the last like 4/5 lads, do NOT post them all over your social media announcing your undying love until you’ve been with them at least 6 months😂😂😂 it’s so embarrassing I cringe for you every time

Lee has also deleted all evidence of her on his😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah it’s bullshit, their ‘job’ mainly consists of them opening PR packages sent to their mams house, filming themselves saying ‘how nice?’ And ‘obsessed’ and then getting deadbeat Roxie to throw it on Depop for a couple of quid 😂

The parcels will have been piling up so they had to come home, proving what we all knew that their ‘essential work’ in Dubai is nothing more than bulllllshit

Would love to ask their cocky faces why all the secrecy about being home if they haven’t been doing anything wrong during this pandemic? Ido just honestly wonder if they’re naive andthink their actions have no consequences of if they realise the spread of the virus is LITERALLY DOWN TO THEM BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE IS STAYING THE FUCK HOME.

Plague rats 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossipdarling

I’ve been so active on here coz I’m just so perplexed at all of this! Just when you think they couldn’t get any worse they really really know how to get themselves in a messed up situation. Daisy is literally behaving like a 10-year-old girl with this honey child doing provocative tik toks in a caravan and acting like it’s Christmas morning with a puppy that shes desperately posting about (literally 3 posts in 1 day) just to make her life look so happy and perfect while on the inside we all know she will be burning to death about what’s happening with Tom Zanetti. Ellie’s also on the the fake train trying to justify to all how perfect her life is and how they’re ‘so admired’. It’s actually more drama than Coronation street, you couldn’t make this shit up. It’s like the cast of a sitcom

• Haha
  • Heart

funnyone

Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.
yes Daisey if you’re reading this please get yourself on LI and provide the nation with some entertainment. Plus you might end up being the next Molly Mae with 5m followers and major brand deals. Do something for yourself

Reactions: 35

Herefortheteabot123

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe this girl is 22, she’s literally a year younger than me and I know you shouldn’t compare because everyone is different blah blah blah. But she should have matured from acting 17/18 by now. And I don’t mean stop having fun etc, I mean by not stuffing her arse with fake pads and breaking her back, actually speaking about mature subjects in the world, being able to drive (considering she has the money to do it), wearing clothes that don’t look like a 16 year old chavs club wear (and I mean all those vile arse shorts she wears🤢). I don’t know about you guys but I really like Molly Mae, and the fact she is actually younger than Daisey is quite eye opening, the maturity levels are so different.. Idk maybe I’m rambling now😂 What I’m trying to say is Daisey is VERY immature mentally..
is Molly Mae yonger then Daisey?! omg thought she was older!! the maturity difference is miles apart!!

Ibizagirl_99

I can't believe she has moved in with Lee and his family when she's known him all of five minutes! What is going on?! Who does that- moves in with some lad they met on holiday?! She's not in her right mind.

• Haha

KirstyL83

There is a lot of talk about LI again, bet they have broken up so she hopes the producers will contact her. In her dreams.
I’d love to see her on a programme like LI so she’d show her true colours to the nation and everyone would know how much of a self centred bitchy Arsehole she is! There’s no way she’d be able to keep the nice girl act up for longer than a day! Would be TV Gold! 🤣

Reactions: 34

Mcjlxi

I get second hand embarrassment for these girls with how materialistic they are 🥴 the poms Instagram (I refuse to call that poor puppy Marbella - not sorry) stories .. LV this & LV that she genuinely thinks she’s Paris Hilton 🤣 poundshop version might I add .. you’re definitely not a “cool mum” dais if that poor thing could talk it would tell you to take your bum pads & fuck right off

• Haha
  • Heart

Nothereforlong6

Omg I’m sorry but why the hell is Daisey wearing these padded butt underwear can clearly tell because I wore them one year as a Kim K fancy dress but WHY is she actually wearing them seriously AND with her thong over the top!😂 Can tell because the thong sits so low and doesn’t even go up her arse crack and how the padding goes pointy when she moves to the side😂😂😂😂 EMBARRASSING I THOUGHT SHE CLAIMS TO BE AN AVID SQUAT PRINCESS HEHE 🤢 Everything about her is so fake isn’t it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Nothereforlong6

She denies it because she wants to portray herself as a “natural beauty”..whilst wearing fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake brows, cakey makeup, fake lips, filled cheeks, fake tits, fake hair, butt pads, fake eye colour.. This is what I mean when I say mentally immature, the fact she lies when there are all those factors weighing up against her..the word delusional comes to mind, but go off, I’m just jealous right??? 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lurkette

Someone needs to report Daisey, she should not be leaving her house at all after flying back from Dubai let alone driving about in Manchester during lockdown! So disgusting. All their sponsors and brands that work with them (PLT and Beauty works basically 🙄) need emailing, don’t know how any of them can still use these influencers after their shameless gallivanting during these times, it’s completely tasteless. We should all seriously take it upon ourselves to report them. Might contact dailymail to see if they’re interested in writing an article on these two COVID flaunting Trollops, they love roasting shameless influencers. Keep gathering evidence guys!

• Heart

Gossipdarling

How the hell obsessed do you have to be with some dick to go and not only leave your own dad on his birthday after you haven’t seen him for months After all he does for you (and maybe you want to see your brother after it was his birthday while you were in Dubai as well) not to mention how deluded are you that you would rather spend your quarantine inside a trailer park than your own massive house 😂

Stage 5 clingerrrrrrrrrrrr