O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Tiffany Puppies page/business had been shut down or investigated following the Molly Mae disaster? Massive shame if nothing happened and it’s still continuing 😕

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I thought the Tiffany Puppies page/business had been shut down or investigated following the Molly Mae disaster? Massive shame if nothing happened and it’s still continuing 😕
Their page looks as active as ever unfortunately, seems that people are still buying from them. It’s utterly disgusting and shameful.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
🤣🤣🤣 had the best laugh reading some of the comments on her recent picture ovbs the really bad comments have been deleted but she’s also kept some of them up , weird girl🤣

Reactions: 10
Glad to see she’s being called out for it. Sick of these brain dead influencers shipping over tiny poorly dogs. That dog will sadly probably be dead within two years of given to someone else.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Their page looks as active as ever unfortunately, seems that people are still buying from them. It’s utterly disgusting and shameful.
Oh gross😭 goes to show if you’ve got money you can pretty much wriggle your way out of anything!! Puppy farming included 🤢🤢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
She’s had the dog all of five minutes and is already using her as a bloody prop for her tiktok. I’m assuming that child is her bf’s sister?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’ve been so active on here coz I’m just so perplexed at all of this! Just when you think they couldn’t get any worse they really really know how to get themselves in a messed up situation. Daisy is literally behaving like a 10-year-old girl with this honey child doing provocative tik toks in a caravan and acting like it’s Christmas morning with a puppy that shes desperately posting about (literally 3 posts in 1 day) just to make her life look so happy and perfect while on the inside we all know she will be burning to death about what’s happening with Tom Zanetti. Ellie’s also on the the fake train trying to justify to all how perfect her life is and how they’re ‘so admired’. It’s actually more drama than Coronation street, you couldn’t make this tit up. It’s like the cast of a sitcom

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it just me or is she being a bit rough with the way she’s holding that tiny puppy in the TikTok video?? Holding it like a stuffed toy while she’s walking about with exaggerated movements for the video. Makes me uncomfortable..

Reactions: 16
Don’t know if anyone noticed but a few days ago on here someone likened our Fifi to Regina George’s mum because of her plastic tits and now she’s just done a tik tok pretending to be Regina George’s mum 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know where Lee and his family live? (I’m assuming he still lives at home?)
Is Simoan his mum or step mother? x
His mother. They live in the UK as their house in Ireland was taken off them by CAB as were the majority of their assets. They had already fled to UK given who his Dad is. They are living in and around London in one of Maurice Sines (another gangster) luxury mobile home parks. His Dad Liam bounces between London/Birmingham/Manchester as he is a paranoid mess with quite a lot of people after him.
I’m surprised Lee is letting Daisey and her mates post much of the family/house, as they would generally keep the head down all things considered.

Reactions: 14
She blocked me in about 0.3 seconds for telling her not to be so rough with the dog. She doesn't give a tit about the animal as long as it fits her Instagram aesthetic. But what would I expect from someone who also wears fur. She is VILE and absolute scum in my eyes. I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Seems like she’s forgotten all about Gucci. They’re dogs daisey, not designer handbags that you just throw to the back of your wardrobe once you’re bored of them and want a new one.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Sorry but when animals are involved it makes me absolutely livid. I couldn't give a tit if she photoshops, about her filler, or her new BF but her disregard for animal life (as seen by her fur jackets) makes my blood boil.
Daisey O'Donnoll you are a vile little creature. We all know you read here. :')

• Heart
Reactions: 29
not to mention only a couple weeks ago she was posing in Dubai with malnourished monkeys on leashes'. shes just vile.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Is it just me or is she being a bit rough with the way she’s holding that tiny puppy in the TikTok video?? Holding it like a stuffed toy while she’s walking about with exaggerated movements for the video. Makes me uncomfortable..
And she keeps poking it in the face with her long claws 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.