O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the twins have had so much work done , there not fooling anyone saying there natural

Reactions: 6
Idk if this has been mentioned because I don’t go on here often but has daisey got her lip fillers dissolved? They look a lot more natural now

Reactions: 1
Why isn’t she allowed to be home?
last week she claimed she was in Dubai because she had moved in with her boyfriend, yet 2 days later was miraculously on a plane back to the UK and is trying to hide it from her followers, no doubt so she can sneak back to Dubai without getting penalised from her followers/the media and so on.

i also noticed both of their ‘boyfriends’ have gone private on instagram too, wonder why.

Reactions: 24
Does anyone know why they are still verified on instagram? Don't you lose your verification when you buy followers? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Daisey is at Lee’s in Ireland and not at home? The only two photos of her she’s posted, that haven’t been throw backs, since leaving Dubai have been on that same grey sofa, which I’m sure isn’t at her parents house.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why they are still verified on instagram? Don't you lose your verification when you buy followers? 🤔
I will investigate this further this when I have time to collect the data. But a lot of the accounts that follow the ODolls seem fake:
1. they have 1/2 posts of random stuff (e.g. cars, icons of iphone apps, a seaside cottage) with an unrelated caption. a lot don't have any posts.
2. they are all followed by noone or by the same fake accounts.
3. they all follow the same z-listers we suspect of buying fake accounts (Chloe Ferry and such).

Reactions: 10
The thing I can’t get my head round is the fact I wouldn’t wear something designer with the name plastered all over it so why on earth would anyone want to buy something with theirs on?! I mean unless you are a 13 year old girl maybe. Just don’t get why anyone older than that would want to buy it?
I did used to love my juicy tracksuits though but that was about 10 years ago 🤣

Reactions: 18
Is this a joke ? Been home for like 3 days after approx 8 months of constant holidays and you’re trying to say you’re working?

She needs a mental asylum not quarantine
088B35B0-BCE1-4DB1-AFC4-54CFB111D2E1.jpeg

Ever notice how people who actually DO work super hard don’t feel the need to constantly post about it online? 🤔🤔 trying to convince yourself there fifi? We’ve all seen your boring existence with no real contribution to society, unless you count filming yourself with your flaps out in foreign countries as contribution?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is this a joke ? Been home for like 3 days after approx 8 months of constant holidays and you’re trying to say you’re working?

She needs a mental asylum not quarantine

It ain’t them working on their brand that’s for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.