O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That little girls TikTok page is disgusting. What kind of parents let their little girl dance like that on the Internet and the video with Daisey doing the voice over saying who’s the one guy you would sleep with. What the actual duck.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I know that little Girl is a child but she is irritating the duck out of me with the stupid dance moves and pulling faces like she just smelt tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please watch this TikTok!! This is frightening! They have done a voice over of step brothers and it says at one part ‘who’s the one guy you would sleep with?’
How can Lee and their mother let their little girl say things like that 😭😭
Was literally coming on here to say how overly adult and overly sexualised that little girls instagram is...🥴🥴🥴

No way on earth would any little girl of mine be on social media let alone posting stuff like that!!!

Reactions: 15
If the dog has a passport now like she says she does, then surely the dog would need to go to live in Marbella within the next ten days according to this new rule?
FB37186E-9D72-4C98-A063-5DF81C90469F.jpeg

I know nothing about pet passports so don’t come for me if I’m wrong but vets4pets states this? So is daisey lying about this passport malarkey?

Reactions: 12
I’ve been so active on here coz I’m just so perplexed at all of this! Just when you think they couldn’t get any worse they really really know how to get themselves in a messed up situation. Daisy is literally behaving like a 10-year-old girl with this honey child doing provocative tik toks in a caravan and acting like it’s Christmas morning with a puppy that shes desperately posting about (literally 3 posts in 1 day) just to make her life look so happy and perfect while on the inside we all know she will be burning to death about what’s happening with Tom Zanetti. Ellie’s also on the the fake train trying to justify to all how perfect her life is and how they’re ‘so admired’. It’s actually more drama than Coronation street, you couldn’t make this tit up. It’s like the cast of a sitcom
I am absolutely mortified for her, she has know this teenage boy for 5 minutes and is now saying his sister is the 'little sister I never had' she is a complete shitshow of a human being, she has massive mental health problems that have never been addressed, I wonder why her Mum and Dad aren't staging some sort of intervention. Without a doubt one of the most selfish people on Instagram. ;(

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cant believe how cringe all this is 🙈 like watching a car crash happen.

I do feel a bit sorry for her. Tom Z is coming across on CGD really well and it must be a bit crap for her. She needs someone to tell her to pack it in!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can't believe she has moved in with Lee and his family when she's known him all of five minutes! What is going on?! Who does that- moves in with some lad they met on holiday?! She's not in her right mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't believe she has moved in with Lee and his family when she's known him all of five minutes! What is going on?! Who does that- moves in with some lad they met on holiday?! She's not in her right mind.
don't think she's moved in yet think she's just staying/quarantining(?) there. all know she isn't quarantining hence the question mark :LOL: cant imagine Daisey leaving her mansion for a caravan in any hurry but we all know what a clingy desperate witch she is so this will be interesting :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In Daisey and Ellie’s world everything exists to benefit them.
This 100% 👏 No sentence describes them better than this. Sometimes I think they can’t be quite right in the head to think and act the way they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I can honestly say I have never come across a more embarrassing female in my life, everything about her is fake & cringe as duck. The multiple personalities to fit which ever company she is in, the delusional lies she tells herself & social media is frightening 😂

Reactions: 19
God she is soooooooo chavvy 🤢 don’t know HOW she can call herself classy? Delusional daisey I guess xox
It literally is like driving past a car crash - you want to look away but you can’t help yourself 🤣😭

I really don’t think her new relationship is gunna last, like he is probs a very private guy, given his families’ circumstance, trying to keep everything on the downlow and daiseys there with her phone out recording their house every 5 minutes taking pics on the kitchen counter 🤨

Reactions: 19
Hmmmm believe it when I see it
Ok so new dog is apparently going with her when she goes back to Dubai/Marbella or wherever else she claims to be working next. But what about her other dog, the one she hasn’t seen in what, 2 months?

I know her behaviour gives us our bit of entertainment to laugh over, but if that was my daughter I would be genuinely worried about her & would be doing my best to help her. I don’t understand why her parents didn’t tell her to come home when she got back from Dubai. What normal parent would be fine with their clearly vulnerable daughter moving in with somebody they’d met on holiday just a few weeks before??

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.