Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Laurawright

VIP Member
C651E26C-E8AB-4872-98CB-2BF115870E5C.png

Just seen this comment on the odolls tiktok of course there’s always someone licking there arse as per usual 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Hate when dogs are treated as a little gift for Valentine’s Day or Christmas, they’re not objects!

Wonder if he had to check it was okay with her mum and dad seeing as they technically live at their house and are looked after full time by them 😂 I bet they buy all their dog food and walk them! Have we ever seen either of them walk their dogs?! Selfish lazy bitches

• Heart
Reactions: 31

lurkette

Wonder if roid head is in the UK or if he went back to Dubai, does anybody know? 🤔 The otrolls have done nothing but post a thousand stories a day laid on a beach off their heads getting pissed and stuffing their faces, now nothing? They must think everybody is thick 🤣 Daisey can’t go a day without posting thousands of embarrassing videos snapping her back in short shorts and about how “she’s not having it me gal” 🤣 I bet lee is still over there, they’ll both be fuming stuck at home paranoid, both men (boy in lees case) will readily cheat on them both. I hope they do go back and Dubai goes into full lockdown and they get stuck in a shit quarantine hotel when they’re forced to come back. It’s actually disgusting how these “influencers” think they’re above the COVID laws and happily flaunt their galavanting on social media, everyone who has flown abroad during this needs boycotting. Daisey and Ellie are shameless 🚮

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So this might not be hot tea lol it might of been said before but he cheated on his gf Ashley with daisy, he started hanging with daisy a lot and she suspected something so checked his phone and there was loads of messages between them so they split up. But she got her salon petrol bombed whilst she was with him cos he hired a sports car off some dangerous people n crashed it and basically owed hundreds of thousands of pounds to this gang so they ruined his life, he had to go bank rupt and basically ruined Ashley’s life when they split up left her with no business , no home etc when she did everything for him and his son, threw it all away for daisy! And Apparantly daisy was never his type cos he was never into the whole insta famous life, so she was always just a fling but she ended up clinging on and making a relationship with him . He’s not a nice person, and it will never last with the duchess she will soon find out what he’s really like.

• Wow

Paddyp89

WOW. Daisey has archived lee already. They haven’t even had that poor dog 2 weeks yet. I wouldn’t care but I genuinely feel so sorry for this dog that’s been bought for the sake of a few tik toks then shoved to one side.

about her tan... I reckon she’s deffo using nasal sprays/injections with her sunbeds. I’ve seen a few pages on Insta that sell them (illegally) and all the tagged girls have that same muddy dirty look. Daisey just wouldn’t admit/advertise it cos she wants everyone to think she’s NaTuRaL

• Heart

Nothereforlong6

What I’ve always found interesting about Daisey is the lack of substance in her comment sections on pictures. Like, other people with the same amount of her followers (even less) get lots of comments about all kinds of different subjects, stuff that relates to the picture etc. But in comparison, Daisey barely gets any comments and those she does get are from people with no followers and it’s just them commenting emojis??? It just reeks of fake and everyone can tell..

Look like this..Daisey’s comment section (who apparently has 1mil real followers). VS a small account Chloeadair (210k followers). It’s quite embarrassing that she thinks nobody notices to be fair..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wait so Daisey made it Instagram official with her saveloy of the season 🤣🤣 wonder how she’ll play this one off when sir gangbang Lee dumps her in the bin like Kylie Jenner does with her boxy charms after each promo

• Haha
  • Heart

Queenfairy

Chatty Member
I actually can’t. Like a dog! They’ve been together five minutes. Poor thing 😭😭😭. She’s barely been in the country to see the other dogs she’s collected.

• Angry
  • Sick

gossipfreak

1614599963649.png

DAisey : "i see so much fakeness these days " ..

me too when i take a look at your pictures ..

• Haha
  • Heart

Cookie55

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.

• Wow

Nothereforlong6

HOWLING 😂😭💀 Calling it like it is, and the absolute sass to boot 🙌🏼 Amazing job

Seriously, Daisey. Get a grip. No one actually believes you love your life, because if you did you wouldn’t be trying so hard to emulate everyone else’s. You also wouldn’t be trying to prove to everyone how much you love your life. Actions speak louder than words and all that. Looking like the absolute airhead people call you out to be. You weren’t working in Dubai. You simply didn’t want to be restricted by the more extreme lockdown rules in the UK. Everything you do only shows what a selfish loser you are. We’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again. Work on yourself. If enough people are calling you out for something, it’s probably true. No jealousy here. If you were a better person, maybe you wouldn’t have to buy your following
She LITERALLY had to tell me she loves her life TWICE, you know, to TRY to convince me😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29