O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7EE06395-375F-4869-9A7C-A8C2A2C1ACF2.png

is this a joke? Who’s going to wear this tacky dress?? Paul’s boutique vibes 🤣. Imagine turning up to a nice restaurant in this thinking you looked smart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Omg I’m sorry but why the hell is Daisey wearing these padded butt underwear can clearly tell because I wore them one year as a Kim K fancy dress but WHY is she actually wearing them seriously AND with her thong over the top!😂 Can tell because the thong sits so low and doesn’t even go up her arse crack and how the padding goes pointy when she moves to the side😂😂😂😂 EMBARRASSING I THOUGHT SHE CLAIMS TO BE AN AVID SQUAT PRINCESS HEHE 🤢 Everything about her is so fake isn’t it!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Omg I’m sorry but why the hell is Daisey wearing these padded butt underwear can clearly tell because I wore them one year as a Kim K fancy dress but WHY is she actually wearing them seriously AND with her thong over the top!😂 Can tell because the thong sits so low and doesn’t even go up her arse crack and how the padding goes pointy when she moves to the side😂😂😂😂 EMBARRASSING I THOUGHT SHE CLAIMS TO BE AN AVID SQUAT PRINCESS HEHE 🤢 Everything about her is so fake isn’t it!!
hahaha I had a feeling she was wearing them! good dectective work I love it 😍 do you remember how dodgy her arse was in some of the videos with Leigh last time in Dubai? :LOL: :LOL: she never fails to give us entertainment does she...

If the fellas family are so wanted and fleeing Ireland, why have they got Lee and the dancing sprog on TikTok, plus people (according to here) seem to know what park they’re living in. Doesn’t seem like they’re making much effort to hide😂🤷🏼‍♀️
didn't say the family was in hiding? said the dad was which he is. Yet everyone knows hes in birmingham news outlets included, its pretty clear his dad is untouchable from what I've read online, the family don't really need to hide other then to protect themselves I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
OMG STOP IT, this is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine her having to peel them off in front of her toy boy boyfriend 😂😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t imagine it😂😂😂 My boyfriend would throw them in the bin he’s always touching my arse if he felt some bleeping pad he’d be deeply upset😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
yeah my fella is always touching my arse too he'd be onto them in five seconds.... if it was someone i'd just started dating I would neverrrrr the mortification if he felt/saw/found out :LOL: :LOL::LOL: knew she was sad but this is a step too far even for her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't help but feel Millie and Pro Green vibes when I think about TZ and Sophie.. 🤔
Omg I just said this last night!abs love sophie herman but they are from different worlds. Its all fine in lockdown when its just the 2 of them but I dont know it will last in the outside world. Good luck to them though

Reactions: 17
Does anyone know how much they have made from their clothing line? Surely to god not a lot. Must be mummies and daddies money that helps them churn out collection after collection.

Reactions: 11
Who on earth designs this clobber these two are selling jeeees it actually reminds me of something off a market stall

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know how much they have made with their clothing line? Surely to god not a lot. Must be mummies and daddies money that helps them churn out collection after collection.
gets submitted to companies house in April I believe :sneaky:

Who on earth designs this clobber these two are selling jeeees it actually reminds me of something off a market stall
they send their team designer pieces they like, who then 'odollysify' it and put it on PLT quality clothing for 3 times the price and claim its all their designing and amazing qualitieeeee

its that horrific I genuinely believe they have designed some pieces like the odolls logo dress daisey is wearing as we know they have no style and no serious designer would ever do that

Reactions: 15
Send me the burner ! I’ll be back to check within 20 mins 🙂 then I’ll delete this msg

they send their team designer pieces they like, who then 'odollysify' it and put it on PLT quality clothing for 3 times the price and claim its all their designing and amazing qualitieeeee

its that horrific I genuinely believe they have designed some pieces like the odolls logo dress daisey is wearing as we know they have no style and no serious designer would ever do that

• Sad
Reactions: 2

their target audience surely to god isn’t adults
I’d say maybe pre teen up to 14/15 would wear it but they need to design age appropriate clothes if so not skimpy dresses and skirts
Isn’t Ellie nearly 30 🤔 Dressing like she’s just come out the womb

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So not only are Ellie and Daisey back together for a ‘shoot’ not a single person is wearing a mask 😡

also dont think this is their parents kitchen? Looks like they’ve rented somewhere to shoot pictures which is even worse that no one is wearing masks
How are people still working with them lol?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.