O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so Daisey made it Instagram official with her saveloy of the season 🤣🤣 wonder how she’ll play this one off when sir gangbang Lee dumps her in the bin like Kylie Jenner does with her boxy charms after each promo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They’re both definitely back, and have been for a couple days. They’re laying low so they can still break quarantine rules and not get caught, and once they’ve done the 10 days they’re gonna pretend they were home isolating the whole time
There’s no words that could describe my disappointment that they didn’t get what they deserved, which is to experience the new £1,750 hotel quarantine measure (as always implemented too late by the Gov) 😤😒 there’s always next time for ‘em, karma WILL come for you gals ✌🏼

Attachments

Reactions: 6
its a mystery .. Daisey claims to have finished with him but won’t say why, some believe he finished with her because she was abusive (all hear say no proof), none of them have actually said the reason. TZ said on his celebs go dating intro thing “the last time he was in love, oh sticky subject” - Daisey Unarchived all posts of her & him including the plane he mentioned in faint hope everyone would know she was the ex he was on about.
Loool no way she unarchived the pics she’s such a beg 🙄

Reactions: 16
Wait so Daisey made it Instagram official with her saveloy of the season 🤣🤣 wonder how she’ll play this one off when sir gangbang Lee dumps her in the bin like Kylie Jenner does with her boxy charms after each promo
Daisey definitely won’t get away with doing the “archive all of our photos together, unarchive all of our photos together / unfriend and friend again” thing with Lee. I don’t know the guy obviously, but I have a feeling he wouldn’t tolerate that bullshit like the other boyfriends have. I think if she tries that he’ll be dropping her fast.

Reactions: 24
Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.

Reactions: 36
Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.
yes Daisey if you’re reading this please get yourself on LI and provide the nation with some entertainment. Plus you might end up being the next Molly Mae with 5m followers and major brand deals. Do something for yourself

Reactions: 35
yes Daisey if you’re reading this please get yourself on LI and provide the nation with some entertainment. Plus you might end up being the next Molly Mae with 5m followers and major brand deals. Do something for yourself
Don’t think she’s likeable enough to go on it. She’d miss eye ducking her phone too much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Id actually love her to do this :LOL: :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Good suggestion but she couldn’t take her photo shop and filters with her. She seems to like to control how she’s seen by ‘followers’. She’d lose control if she went on LI and would get absolutely slaughtered for the photo shop editing. It would also come to light all the surgery she’s had.

Can you imagine her if she was in LI coupled up and a new girl came in to try steal her man. Miss NOT AVIN IT ME GAL would be swinging punches 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I try to keep up with these girls but they bore me. Also, I can never even tell them apart because their faces change so much I can never tell which ones which and if they're even the same people.
That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree. I think she’d be very entertaining on Love island. I know the odolls think they’re above it but i think it would give her an opportunity to actually be herself a bit instead of whatever facade she’s putting on right now. She might consider it now that TZ has been on celebs go dating, ya know, to get back at him because she’s clearly still obsessed with proving to the world she’s better off without him 😂

Imagine the scenes if she coupled up with someone and they came back from casa amor with another girl 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think so! If her aim is to have this kind of career forever she should push it more as she could really make something of herself on her own. Ellie will always flit in and out of relationships where she is in love after 3 days and that will always come first to her. This rubs off on Daisey as she thinks this is normal, I had a friend exactly the same as Ellie when I first started dating my now husband who was my first boyfriend and I don’t know how my husband didn’t leave me as it made me crazy because I was copying my friend and trying to push this love of my life image on my new relationship. I think Daiseys just a little lost at the moment due to believing she needs to be in a power couple to be anyone when she needs to have some fun being single and use it to her advantage to further her career

Reactions: 10
I totally agree with everyone saying Daisey should take an opportunity to be single and to make a name for herself independent of her sister. However, possibly unpopular opinion, I don’t think she makes a good single person. She doesn’t have enough “sense of self” to be one. She calms down in relationships and acts more normal. When she’s single she goes off the rails. I have a friend like that as well and, at least in my friends case, it’s because she’s incredibly insecure. I don’t think a man should make her, but I think having a good one who makes her feel good about herself will help her confidence, and maybe push her to do more to better herself. Ellie only seems to chase money. I think the last genuine relationship she had was that Australian guy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I have to instantly click past stories if they’re singing ones - makes me cringe so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.