Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

vitamintea

7EE06395-375F-4869-9A7C-A8C2A2C1ACF2.png

is this a joke? Who’s going to wear this tacky dress?? Paul’s boutique vibes 🤣. Imagine turning up to a nice restaurant in this thinking you looked smart.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Maughanbure

Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family

• Wow
Probs an unpopular opinion on here but I wish daisey would take advantage of being single and go on love island. She’s spent so much of her younger years tied down in serious relationships and I think she’d be funny on it. Plus it’s just a long holiday isn’t it and that’s basically all they do 😂 I know they’ve both said they’d never do anything like that but I personally think she should while she’s young enough, and she can do something in her own right without Ellie too.
Good suggestion but she couldn’t take her photo shop and filters with her. She seems to like to control how she’s seen by ‘followers’. She’d lose control if she went on LI and would get absolutely slaughtered for the photo shop editing. It would also come to light all the surgery she’s had.

Can you imagine her if she was in LI coupled up and a new girl came in to try steal her man. Miss NOT AVIN IT ME GAL would be swinging punches 😂😂😂.

• Haha

bbydoll

Longggg time lurker of these threads so just came to put my two pence in lol

Followed Daisey since she was about 16 thought she was stunning and loved her content. But the constant uploads of her breaking her back and stories of her thinking she’s a good singer & just being totally obsessed with herself. I had to unfollow cos I literally felt like I was being HARASSED by her face😂😅

such a shame to see how downhill they’ve all gone. I only go one their pages now to keep up to date on here. Finding tattle during lockdown has been the best thing ever... I’m so glad I’m not the only one who sees through the BULLSH*T!!

Anyways as you were guys, keep providing the quality entertainment getting me through #HatersGonHate🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

Alalal

4 + 11 oh wait

plus it doesn’t include the day you land

I’m going to report her to the police using her work business address

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Id say she’s absolutely fewwwwming that Tom had got himself a naturally beautiful girl and she’s stuck with a lad that looks as if his balls haven’t dropped yet and lives in a glorified caravan with his ma and da 😂 #goals

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s called google hun, this is about goss..
Don’t be such a Daisey hun x

I love how there’s definitely a split of TZ lovers and haters on this thread, I’ve made my feelings clear in the past 👀 I think if you’re from Leeds especially you get the full on ICK at his antics and probably have done since year 8 when people would pass his songs around their Motorola razors via Bluetooth 😭😭😂

I’ve actually stopped watching the cramp twins, they’re just so dull? And the levels of cringe are just too much, my fragile lockdown mind can’t take it 😂 do love you all on this thread though, it’s a lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Meehee69

Thankyou so much for this thread - I have been going through a rough patch but this has helped so much !!
My favourite things are - in no particular order :Brother Leigh (Lee?) (has anyone ever heard brother Lee speak ?) Brother Mary - Crazy Daisey eye fucking the camera - Crazy Daisey contortions of the back - the name Eleanwhore - the name Bart - Irish Eyes - me gal - I’m not having it - mi familia - the lip snarl - the list goes on and I’ll probably burn in hell for being nasty but I Love It !! Thankyou again
For this thread you are bloody life savers and your humour is everything!!! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38