Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onetreehill233

She blocked me in about 0.3 seconds for telling her not to be so rough with the dog. She doesn't give a shit about the animal as long as it fits her Instagram aesthetic. But what would I expect from someone who also wears fur. She is VILE and absolute scum in my eyes. I cannot stand her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Laurenhelen88

I see Ellie has changed her description about the 10 million followers to say ‘it went viral’ instead 😂 some valentines you’re having luv reading tattle
So fake seeing as they break up and archive their photos on a weekly basis. It’s sad that a toxic relationship like this has had so many views, it’s certainly not one I aspire to have. All fake for the gram, oh well we all know the truth, Bart walking around with his bandage on cause he’s actually a violent criminal, whatever floats your boat Ellie

• Heart

Mcjlxi

View attachment 461123

DAisey : "i see so much fakeness these days " ..

me too when i take a look at your pictures ..
Ironic coming from miss “look at all my designer shite” herself 🤣 the fakeness she sees is her reflection in the mirror, tits, lips, hair, bags, shoes, relationships.
“A lot of us work very hard” yes we do dais - you on the other hand not so much 🤣 4 hours photoshopping your flat Batty doesn’t count as a job and if followers don’t matter stop buying them 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha

ShondyLife

Chatty Member
I’ve been so active on here coz I’m just so perplexed at all of this! Just when you think they couldn’t get any worse they really really know how to get themselves in a messed up situation. Daisy is literally behaving like a 10-year-old girl with this honey child doing provocative tik toks in a caravan and acting like it’s Christmas morning with a puppy that shes desperately posting about (literally 3 posts in 1 day) just to make her life look so happy and perfect while on the inside we all know she will be burning to death about what’s happening with Tom Zanetti. Ellie’s also on the the fake train trying to justify to all how perfect her life is and how they’re ‘so admired’. It’s actually more drama than Coronation street, you couldn’t make this shit up. It’s like the cast of a sitcom
I am absolutely mortified for her, she has know this teenage boy for 5 minutes and is now saying his sister is the 'little sister I never had' she is a complete shitshow of a human being, she has massive mental health problems that have never been addressed, I wonder why her Mum and Dad aren't staging some sort of intervention. Without a doubt one of the most selfish people on Instagram. ;(

• Haha
Is this a joke ? Been home for like 3 days after approx 8 months of constant holidays and you’re trying to say you’re working?

She needs a mental asylum not quarantine
088B35B0-BCE1-4DB1-AFC4-54CFB111D2E1.jpeg

Ever notice how people who actually DO work super hard don’t feel the need to constantly post about it online? 🤔🤔 trying to convince yourself there fifi? We’ve all seen your boring existence with no real contribution to society, unless you count filming yourself with your flaps out in foreign countries as contribution?

• Haha
  • Heart
I find it so bizarre when Daisey is asked 'when would you like to have kids?' and she answers 'in the next 2 years'... It's as if she doesn't care who she has one with.. Surely you wouldn't plan having a child in 2 years unless (i) you're with someone, or (ii) you're planning on getting a sperm donor (which I don't think she would). She only wants a child so that she can dress it up like a doll. It's so embarrassing how she carries on

• Haha
  • Heart
‘iM a FaShIoN iNfLuEnCeR’

ok Daisey... let us know when all the people uve inflenced fashion upon start wearing their knickers over the top of a stinky bodysuit that goes right up their flaps... I’ll wait

what does she actually mean by this post anyway? Like it’s not justifying you being fake just because you’re a ‘fashion influencer’.... you’re still just ask fake even if you don’t want to influence it?🤣🤣🤣

deserve all the stick you get babe 😘

712F8129-EEC2-4850-83DE-60100C8EBA99.jpeg
90A9F591-8EC6-4882-8A12-EB01A01E8279.jpeg
6FAE27B5-D252-47C9-A656-37852500960D.jpeg
58C78331-A830-4C9C-8B1A-ED8007438E57.jpeg
6D480C7F-C5F8-425B-89A5-B59A533C74A5.jpeg
E1E9DAB2-5779-4292-8F4A-B67A9E17DB0E.jpeg
0AA7CD3A-33A3-4093-83B8-A0C93F761274.jpeg
713181E6-903B-4284-9F75-24C8002F4EEC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Strawberrymango

I know it’s been said many of times but can we just take a second to think about the fact that Daisey literally doesn’t have a single friend. She is 22 and doesn’t have one friend around her to call, to have takeaways with and generally just chill with.
I don’t have any sympathy for the girl. It’s clear to see that she out grew her friends from school and thought she was too ‘insta famous’ and they were ‘too basic’ for her which in her eyes would have dragged her image down. She’s relied on Ellie so much to be her company as she knows she isn’t going anywhere.

Rather than concentrating on building these relationships she keeps getting herself into why doesn’t she build some friendships?

What a sad little life Jane.

Don’t even get me started on Katie Daley!!

she deserves everything that has come to her. Literally walks around Sheffield like she owns it. On a night out she is THAT girl who stands and looks everyone up and down even tho she sniffs like there’s no tomorrow.
Ever since she got with Louis she thought she was ‘untouchable’ and some sort of MOB’S wife 😭.
When all that happened with the attack I thought she was gonna be dead and gone off Instagram but then after a month she was back still with the engagement ring on her finger. Baring in mind Louis went to prison a couple of years ago for stealing jewellery from rich houses, came out for a few months and then beat someone up 😂.
the Valentine’s Day picture she posted made me want to DIE!! She got all dressed up and bought herself balloons to sit in the house and thinking about her boyfriend/fiancé in prison again 😭😭😭.

Another sad little life Jane.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
She’ll just go for a rich guy and become the tragic ‘soccer mom’ housewife she dreams to be, she’ll spend her free time shopping, getting Botox and photoshopping her vain selfies. She’ll pop a few kids out and use them for insta content and then raise them to be just as lazy and unambitious as her.
I know we joke about her desperately trying to convince us/herself that she loves her life but in reality it must be so empty and horrible having literally no purpose in life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Regardless of her telling people she’s ‘completed isolation’ she’s literally posting about being in some one else’s house.. which is still against the lockdown rules. I’m so fed up of how dumb she is

• Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
Based on the q&a on the dog’s insta (lol), it seems this is more of a present to him than to her, given the dog will be staying at his? 😂 am I missing something?
They’ve been dating for hardly any time at all & she’s calling themselves ‘Mum & Dad’ to the dog that she claims is her valentine’s present but is quite obviously his/his family dog. She is another level of weird! How is he not getting freaked out at the level of commitment she quite clearly craves?? Most people I know (both men & women) would be running a mile if somebody they were dating for less than 2 months were like that.

• Heart

Sinderella

Chatty Member
That little girls TikTok page is disgusting. What kind of parents let their little girl dance like that on the Internet and the video with Daisey doing the voice over saying who’s the one guy you would sleep with. What the actual fuck.

• Sick
  • Wow

lovethetea

More big news they can’t wait to share

Still waiting on about 20 lots of big news that they’ve never shared, dating back to 2016

• Haha
  • Heart

Mcjlxi

She must read these threads like a morning newspaper😂

Anyway Daisey you’re not an influencer cos nobody likes you & you buy your followers xx
She’s a fashion influencer 🤣🤣 ? Wearing the same crusty shorts for 5 days straight isn’t fashion ..

• Haha

bd12x

Just reading the story on the DM about TZ and Sophie (I have zero interest I went for the comments please don’t judge me) but it was well worth it reading some of them...😂😂😂
1DD15D4B-C2CC-49DE-8498-420FCF88296B.jpeg
01B0E823-9CB7-4583-A8D4-77F1080424A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
So basically the Byrne family were getting 2 dogs (can’t believe there would not be a waiting list for dogs like this) He said to Daisey one is yours but you can’t take it home it has to live here, so that when we break up you won’t get to keep the dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31