O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know how any would believe that daisy has 1m genuine followers. She’s never been on tv or mainstream media, just literally Instagram where as TZ is now on tv every night yet he only has 500k followers but obvs not bought any , you can tell from the likes on both most recent posts who has genuine followers she’s delusional.

Attachments

Reactions: 29
I just can’t believe this girl is 22, she’s literally a year younger than me and I know you shouldn’t compare because everyone is different blah blah blah. But she should have matured from acting 17/18 by now. And I don’t mean stop having fun etc, I mean by not stuffing her arse with fake pads and breaking her back, actually speaking about mature subjects in the world, being able to drive (considering she has the money to do it), wearing clothes that don’t look like a 16 year old chavs club wear (and I mean all those vile arse shorts she wears🤢). I don’t know about you guys but I really like Molly Mae, and the fact she is actually younger than Daisey is quite eye opening, the maturity levels are so different.. Idk maybe I’m rambling now😂 What I’m trying to say is Daisey is VERY immature mentally..
is Molly Mae yonger then Daisey?! omg thought she was older!! the maturity difference is miles apart!!

Reactions: 35
I get second hand embarrassment for these girls with how materialistic they are 🥴 the poms Instagram (I refuse to call that poor puppy Marbella - not sorry) stories .. LV this & LV that she genuinely thinks she’s Paris Hilton 🤣 poundshop version might I add .. you’re definitely not a “cool mum” dais if that poor thing could talk it would tell you to take your bum pads & duck right off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
is Molly Mae yonger then Daisey?! omg thought she was older!! the maturity difference is miles apart!!
Right?! This is what I’m saying, I don’t think her parents have helped her at all because they’ve allowed her to grow up without any real responsibilities, hence why she’s still mentally a teenager..🥴

Also, does anyone have screenshots or has anyone seen her denying her boob job? It’s crazy to actually believe she ever denies it because they’re so obviously fake, they’re literal balls on her chest and I’m not sure if anyone has posted this one before (I really apologise if they have), but there’s literally picture proof on her page

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Right?! This is what I’m saying, I don’t think her parents have helped her at all because they’ve allowed her to grow up without any real responsibilities, hence why she’s still mentally a teenager..🥴

Also, does anyone have screenshots or has anyone seen her denying her boob job? It’s crazy to actually believe she ever denies it because they’re so obviously fake, they’re literal balls on her chest and I’m not sure if anyone has posted this one before (I really apologise if they have), but there’s literally picture proof on her page
on the recap on the first page - there's screen shots of her scars and her calling people deluded/jealous bastards when they ask if she's had one, also screenshots of her claiming she's all naturel and only had filler no surgery.

Reactions: 8
on the recap on the first page - there's screen shots of her scars and her calling people deluded/jealous bastards when they ask if she's had one, also screenshots of her claiming she's all naturel and only had filler no surgery.
Oh god I actually went through all those posts the other day as well, think I’m still tired😂😂😂 thank you!

Reactions: 6

Not sure if this video was already posted but does anyone else notice the passive aggressiveness Ellie often shows towards Daisy? Around the 9:00 mark they're joking around and Ellie saids "Everyone love me but hates you". If you take it at face value it looks like sisters being sisters, but it clearly hurt Daisy feelings. Their dynamic definitely comes off as Ellie being the prettier, smarter, and more likable sister.Its very cringe to watch at times. In all of their interviews Ellie does most of the talking. I remember watching their pretty little thing interview and Ellie was talking about all the guys that got her face tatted, and Daisys just like " Yeah, Ellie just has the perfect look". lol Most people on here prefer Ellie to Daisy, I get it. But I think this is where a lot of Daisys insecurities stem from.
I dunno, think some elements of this for sure but I think Daisey thinks shes the better looking one. In a lot of their other videos Daisey constantly talks over Ellie/buts in etc and I know the comments mention it alot, I think there's one video of them online dancing/messing around and Daisey constantly hogs the camera to the point where Ellie grabs her and holds her so she stops jumping in front of her :LOL:

• Haha
@Cookie55 I deffo know what you mean about the way Ellie acts towards Daisey and pokes fun at stuff she’s clearly insecure about. I also feel like Daisey must feel some form of hatred towards Ellie in the sense that for once Daisey found she was “better” at something, Daisey was the one who went on the TV show and then got a few followers on Instagram, I remember Ellie having less than Daisey for a long time & I know how immature Daisey is that she would’ve instantly thought she was the better sister cos she had more followers, but then Ellie took over and now seems to get the most attention online out of the two???

Reactions: 11
I dunno, think some elements of this for sure but I think Daisey thinks shes the better looking one. In a lot of their other videos Daisey constantly talks over Ellie/buts in etc and I know the comments mention it alot, I think there's one video of them online dancing/messing around and Daisey constantly hogs the camera to the point where Ellie grabs her and holds her so she stops jumping in front of her :LOL:
I could see her doing that, I think Daisy is confident but is also aware that Ellie is favored over her. I think her obsession with the colored contacts also has to do with Ellie having lighter eyes than her.

@Cookie55 I deffo know what you mean about the way Ellie acts towards Daisey and pokes fun at stuff she’s clearly insecure about. I also feel like Daisey must feel some form of hatred towards Ellie in the sense that for once Daisey found she was “better” at something, Daisey was the one who went on the TV show and then got a few followers on Instagram, I remember Ellie having less than Daisey for a long time & I know how immature Daisey is that she would’ve instantly thought she was the better sister cos she had more followers, but then Ellie took over and now seems to get the most attention online out of the two???
Interesting I didn't know Daisy use to be more popular on social media. When I first started following them Ellie always had more followers. Daisy could make herself stand out more if she took her singing career more serious. It seems to be the only thing shes passionate about outside of being an influencer.

Last edited:

I haven’t watched the whole video but watched the 9:00 mark you pointed out and random marks throughout the video. Does anyone else think Daisey looks quite uncomfortable/insecure next to Ellie, compared to how she normally appears? I think Daisey has actually become more insecure than when she was younger, it’s kinda sad to see really... A long time ago she genuinely appeared to be the more confident sister despite being younger than Ellie.

Pretty sure Jay is working for or with the diamond industry (or might have hacked it lol). The guy offered a Cartier diamond bracelet to Ellie, Rolex watch full of diamond and now that. All this while the guy lives in a tiny empty flat in Dubai ... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember Ellie taking over followers-wise when she dared to dive inside that grimey Stephen Bear’s pants🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Daisey seems to lash out more than Ellie. The slightest comment on her Instagram etc that she doesn’t like she will go into attack mode. I feel like Ellie may be the friendlier / more approachable of the two. Can’t believe daisey is my age and acts the way she does. She needs to grow up.

Daisey seems to lash out more than Ellie. The slightest comment on her Instagram etc that she doesn’t like she will go into attack mode. I feel like Ellie may be the friendlier / more approachable of the two. Can’t believe daisey is my age and acts the way she does. She needs to grow up.
Ellie has also lashed out at people too. I remember a few years ago, Ellie was promoting a waist trainer and someone just simply commented that waist trainers are not healthy. Ellie then went on that person’s page and commented some nasty things on a few of their recent photos, I can’t remember exactly what she said but it was a totally uncalled for response and just plain bullying.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I feel like all it would take for Daisey to ‘be the better sister’ on social media is to come clean about all her procedures and stop being so bloody hostile all the time. You can be a ‘boss witch’ without actually being an absolute witch. Just do a video explaining you are insecure prefer certain things such as eye colour different to yours, bigger bum, bigger boobs, darker tan etc, remind people social media is all mirrors and smoke. If she really wanted to take her social media seriously and make a living off it, it would be so easy to flip the vibe of her IG without losing the luxury holiday/designer brand feel. She would still be a fashion blogger but doing this would enable her to actually become a lifestyle influencer, would no doubt reach a wider audience, could even progress towards YouTube > increase Odolls sales by admitting it is mainly merch and not an independent brand.

It’s almost like they haven’t kept in touch with trends since starting their IGs - people don’t just want to see all your holidays and designer gear or if they do, they don’t stick around for long; they tend to look for a bit more substance in your content and that’s how they’ll stay around and keep watching, grow with you - instead of getting to the age of what, 22? 23? And simply dropping your account as you’re no longer relevant.

Reactions: 19
Ellie is just the same. She will DM abuse, she used to call people out in the comments with her vile tone and stalk new girlfriends when her exes move on leaving nasty comments with her fake acc. She’s not any better than Daisey, she’s really good at being sly. It shows especially when you notice her making constant digs at her younger sister who’s already insecure as duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I totally agree about Daiseys insecurities. If you watch this clip from yesterday along with many other interviews, any time Daisey makes a comment, which is very rare because her brain can only process a comment every 5 minutes, then you’ll see she always looks at Ellie for reassurance. You can tell Daisey isn’t very clever and her and Ellie both know this. All the talking is left to Ellie because Daisey knows she will embarrass herself. In that YouTube video you guys posted above, Ellie is constantly making sly digs every time Daisey talks which they can pass off as ‘sister banter’ but you just don’t do it on camera for everyone to see.
However once again, I don’t have any sympathy for Daisey - she made herself the unlikeable sister for many reasons 😌

Attachments

Reactions: 12
theres screenshots on the recap of Ellie messaging people that have liked comments about her on Instagram pages that arnt hers and shes emailed them saying who dare they comment on her, use her name for likes etc she is deffo just as bad, maybe more careful as she doesn't seem to do it as much

Ellie is just the same. She will DM abuse, she used to call people out in the comments with her vile tone and stalk new girlfriends when her exes move on leaving nasty comments with her fake acc. She’s not any better than Daisey, she’s really good at being sly. It shows especially when you notice her making constant digs at her younger sister who’s already insecure as duck
Oh I can see that for sure, I was more commenting on what I’d personally seen- I always see daisey lash out but I’ve clearly missed the times when Ellie has (I don’t really look at their stuff a lot so I do miss things). I have a feeling they are both bitter losers when things don’t go their way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.