O’Donnell’s sisters #11 Gypsy tings init

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wrote a comment on one of Daiseys tiktok videos saying ‘who do you think you are, Regina Georges mum?’. then she obviously seen that, deleted it and then she made that video with that child doing that scene on the film. she wrote my comment as the caption on that video!! wtf and all of a sudden shes thinking she is this ‘cool mom’ .. embarrassing😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
dozy deffo wearing ass pants, I’ve thought this many times 🤣 here’s another pair of pushup knickers I’m pretty sure she’ll own, I saw her wearing a pair of them ass enhancing jeans ages ago so she deffo looks for/purchases these type of things. She’s deluded. We never see any videos of her in bikinis where she’s not snapping her back and where it lasts longer than two seconds, if she did actually have an ass we know for a fact she’d be parading it in a thong at every opportunity 🤣 she’ll have to stick to her bum pads and strategically positioned 2 second clips where she’s posed breaking her bones to make it look like she has a bootay. Who reckons she’ll be off to turkey for the surgery when she gets chance? Also how bleeping irritating is Ellie with them accents, how old are they both? Shut up 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She calls herself an influencer but the only thing she is influencing to her young followers to have unrealistic body images

• Heart
Reactions: 19
does anyone remember when she got her bum bbl and her insta shots were so random after just to show it off, like her just stood with her back to you in a tit park etc.... looks like a similar situation :sneaky: anything to show that fake arse off
I was just about to say does anyone else remember that! She’s definitely already had a bum treatment (although I think it was minimally invasive), I remember she posted the video of her getting it done and the therapist basically massaging her bum with some sort of device

Reactions: 3
Look at Daisey sticking her fake padded arse out at that poor child!
Daisey you seriously need to grow up before you even consider having a child.
ED6569AF-40B9-4DFB-BF59-4F40FD2A3317.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Has Lee said anything about her recently
Surely to god must be embarrassed his girl is wearing bum pants 🙈 Bet his friends are laughin

Reactions: 10
First time commenting on this thread bcus I honestly had no idea these two even existed or TZ but I've been watching CGD and as a Sophie Hermann fan I got curious about TZ and ended up down an internet rabbit hole that lead to these two bobble heads and wow! I was kinda rooting for TZ and Sophie before but idk what she's getting herself into now lmao, kinda hoping it might just be a showmance but I don't think it is. Little bit off topic but apparently he's been seen with her shooting MIC.

Back to these two though, I've just read through some earlier threads to catch up but does anyone know what's happened to thread #1? I can't see it. So bizarre how they seem to have been pimped out by their parents from their early teens, I'm a little bit speechless after reading about them tbh. Awful girls and not a chance in hell they are natural lmao. Can't believe the age difference with Daisy & TZ either, he's come across very well on CGD so I didnt expect to read some of what I did on here about him, has he really given somebody herpes?. Is there any tea I should be caught up on that I may have missed?

Reactions: 11
How can she try say she’s natural these pics show she’s had abit of work done her nose before was straight from side and now it curves she can’t try say it’s makeup cos it’s not that powerful unless she’s editing her pics 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t put it past her

Attachments

Reactions: 15
How can she try say she’s natural these pics show she’s had abit of work done her nose before was straight from side and now it curves she can’t try say it’s makeup cos it’s not that powerful unless she’s editing her pics 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t put it past her
This is exactly what I pointed out earlier! 100% had a nose job

Reactions: 8
I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m new here so not sure if this has been brought up... does anyone remember when she was with TZ but deleted all their posts together and unfollowed him then when “someone” asked her about it on her Q and A’s she replied with something like “can’t talk about it at this time because of legal reasons” what was that all about?
My thoughts were maybe cos she might’ve been seeing TZ before she was even 18 (in the pic she must’ve been like 16/17) someone might’ve reported him to police if she was my daughter I wouldn’t let TZ anywhere near her at his big age
I remember this and always wondered what she was bangin on about!?
Actually i wonder that half the time with this dimwit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.