Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

claire44

Wasn’t it literally yesterday someone on here mentioned about how daisey should start focusing on her singing more to get a career from it? Now she’s posting loads of singing videos to her story😂😂 very convenient if you ask me 👀

And also this 👀👀 so considering daisey speaks Spanish, she’s been spelling it wrong the entire time...
That’s italian

Keggsy

Chatty Member
I know I asked this before but couldn’t find the answer in the thread.... what happened her and Tom Zanetti?

bellamae

hi so does anyone know if daisey or ellie are friends with people they went to school with?? they just never seem to have have any actual long term best friends?

gossipfreak

ive noticed that person has been obsessing over the O’Donnell’s for years its actually scary , if you look at even Nicola’s tagged photos he posts these bizarre pics of them all with captions that make no sense , he seems very religious also
his profil is a bit creepy ..

lightblue93

Dont no if its true or not, but a few months back first lockdown Roxys Family did not allow her too go too Vinnys house due too the lockdown as her Mum has some blood thing wrong and Roxy ended up slapping her and having a big row and waited at Vinnys for weeks, they made up but goes to show the influence the o dickheads have on a normal Family, don't know how true this is but came from a reasonable source who knows the Family
What about the o donnell family? Why are they rich?

62gemma

Can someone one give me the tea on the Lee, I missed the last thread. And if he’s from Dublin why are they in london?

Underthemoon

It’s from Tiffany puppies- they usually import them from Russia. Molly Mae had a Pomeranian like this from Tiffany puppies and he died within about a week of her having it because his skull hadn’t developed properly and part of his brain was exposed and didn’t have the white blood cells to fight infection. This is the problem when dogs are bred to be so tiny and in god knows what conditions on that puppy farm in Russia. I’m genuinely worried for this dog.
How do you know it’s definitely from there?