Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarbun

Ahh ok it's crazydaiseylies
Personally think it’s a bit far going to lengths like that making an account to shame her, yeah she lies about her surgery but so do 99% of celebs in the public eye who a lot more people look up to, where’s your account for arianna grande or Kim k? Fair enough commenting on here when you get a bit annoyed and need to vent but going out of your way to make an insta about it, think you have way too much time on your hands and maybe need to evaluate why she affects you on such a personal level.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

sugarbun

Thread title suggestion:

The OTrollz - one's a complete bitch and a total mare, the other is so desperate she's back with Stephen Bear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
She probably said this to Tom

Por favor, boobie, no folles a mi hermana esta noche 🙏🏽

To translate for Daisey incase she isn’t feeling Spanish today

Please, boobie, no shagging my sister tonight 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Funky123

BBF33AE9-30B2-4700-B1AD-13D05E1447E5.jpeg

Came across this online from a while back from tom though let you guys might want a laugh, however very strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

MM95

If that girl could speak Spanish she would have definitely put it on her story. Anyone can use google translate Daisey hunny.
She actually reminds me of jay from inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Katrinadiablo

Looooool who was she trying to fool😂 I think we all know people in our lives that just lie about random shite for no reason... she’s defos one of them
let’s hear some Spanish then dais
I’m surprised they didn’t KNOW she was Spanish considering she looks so Spanish and people actually mistake her for being Spanish in Spain wow

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
I think Ellie is doing her own thing and leaving Daisy to fail.

At least Ellie did a proper promo job on the hair waves
Totally agree
Daisie has gone so down hill since meeting Tom 😒😒
Also totally agree she blatantly just wants to get up duff and married to Tom she’s trying to woo him with her skills ..... cooking rice, speaking another language , colouring in, letting him shag her sister, putting her arsehole on his face ❤ Just the usual when your in love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Underthemoon

Daisey has found a way to recycle the birthday video she made for Tom by turning it into a 1 year anniversary video 😂 You can’t have a one year anniversary when you’ve been broke up most of 2020 hen 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Mco_man

It’s all an illusion of wealth; all fur coat and no knickers as my grandmother would have said. For example, the recent ‘private jet’ flight - it was likely either on someone else’s tab or just an empty sector which can be picked up relatively inexpensively - especially if there’s a few of you. I notice neither she nor Tom came back on it. Also, if you fly private / First a lot then you certainly don’t dress up for it. It’s all just an illusion designed to portray a lifestyle she doesn’t have. And then there’s the fact they stayed at a Melia... there’s far better luxury properties and private villas available in Mallorca.

She isn’t wealthy - she just wants you to think she is. And that’s pretty tragic.

• Wow
Reactions: 28

Katrinadiablo

OMG I remember when they used to delete every single comment referencing they’d had boob jobs and they used to deny deny deny! But then the girl has the sheer audacity to put a story on where you can see the surgery scars... girl you tapped
I can’t believe they deny it! You can see two scars so clearly look 🤣🤣🤣 the way she claims to be 100% natural hahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Bear absolutely REPULSES every fibre of my being, I think he is the most disgusting vile person ever! How any girl could be attracted to him is beyond me. He is the most arrogant piece of shit ever, thinks there’s no one like him. I could think of nothing worse than being romantically linked to him, I couldn’t even imagine spending 5 minutes in his company UGH!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

MM95

Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Eve675

Since when has she spoken Spanish? She said people in Spain talk to her in Spanish then realise she’s English.... so where’s this come from 😂 cba. So much bs... moving to LA, no nose job, no boob job, speaks Spanish, fillers dissolved, pays for everything herself. Honestly she needs cancelling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25