O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she’s just a bit of a psycho girlfriend. Does anyone remember all the drama with that ruby dale (a girl Jordan was seeing when they had a break). Ruby exposed messages Daisey had sent her being proper weird! And Not very nice at all, like the girl had done nothing wrong but see Jordan When they weren’t even together
Wow never new this I follow ruby I like her lol I didn’t no them two was together I bet she is a right weirdo when you dump her 😂

Think she’s just a bit of a psycho girlfriend. Does anyone remember all the drama with that ruby dale (a girl Jordan was seeing when they had a break). Ruby exposed messages Daisey had sent her being proper weird! And Not very nice at all, like the girl had done nothing wrong but see Jordan When they weren’t even together
She definitely looks it in this photo anyway 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I fully believe that something isn’t right with tom, when I was in school he used to show up at my school on the regular giving out cds of his “music” and I remember him been strangely close to a girl at my school at the time too, he also gave her tickets to one of his what I think were club nights where he would dj and she was under 16 too

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I fully believe that something isn’t right with tom, when I was in school he used to show up at my school on the regular giving out cds of his “music” and I remember him been strangely close to a girl at my school at the time too, he also gave her tickets to one of his what I think were club nights where he would dj and she was under 16 too
Think weird is putting it mildly. Have you seen his insta stories from Yday? Beatboxing, grabbing his pencil whilst ditzy twerks whilst telling her to show him her a hole. Bet both of their families are proud

Reactions: 7
Same goes for Sasha chamberlain who used to be Ruby’s best friend. She was seeing Jordan when they split up too and daisey did a big rant about it 😂

Reactions: 1
Think weird is putting it mildly. Have you seen his insta stories from Yday? Beatboxing, grabbing his pencil whilst ditzy twerks whilst telling her to show him her a hole. Bet both of their families are proud
oh yikes I don’t watch his instagram stories, don’t even follow him, just saw his name mentioned and thought I’d share the info

You know I really did follow and like the Odolls for many years. I genuinely thought they were beautiful and nice girls and was excited for them to launch their clothing collection. When they launched their collection I nearly fell off my chair when a tracksuit was well over 100 euros. I didn’t troll however I simply said that I was disappointed with pricing, considering it’s ‘lounge wear’ and nobody can tell yet how good the quality is - along with the fact that many young girls look up to them and during covid etc etc. I noticed many people started to say the same thing and I went back to check if anyone responded to my comment. It was deleted along with many others so I commented again and it got deleted again so I then commented for the third time and I got blocked. I’m a 25 year old woman so I’ll get over it but what if that was a 15 year old and they did that. That was the time daisey commented on the pic saying are you on your period. She seems to be very immature. She blocked all of my friends who also commented. Ellie did reply to one comment saying the quality has been sourced and when my friend said why can’t you respond with that instead she blocked him too. Absolute joke and should actually be done for false advertising.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You know I really did follow and like the Odolls for many years. I genuinely thought they were beautiful and nice girls and was excited for them to launch their clothing collection. When they launched their collection I nearly fell off my chair when a tracksuit was well over 100 euros. I didn’t troll however I simply said that I was disappointed with pricing, considering it’s ‘lounge wear’ and nobody can tell yet how good the quality is - along with the fact that many young girls look up to them and during covid etc etc. I noticed many people started to say the same thing and I went back to check if anyone responded to my comment. It was deleted along with many others so I commented again and it got deleted again so I then commented for the third time and I got blocked. I’m a 25 year old woman so I’ll get over it but what if that was a 15 year old and they did that. That was the time daisey commented on the pic saying are you on your period. She seems to be very immature. She blocked all of my friends who also commented. Ellie did reply to one comment saying the quality has been sourced and when my friend said why can’t you respond with that instead she blocked him too. Absolute joke and should actually be done for false advertising.
Yikes daisey definitely isn’t cut out for running a business 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If your comments got deleted go review the brand on Facebook and call out the pricing/ all the issues they deleted. They can delete comments but they can’t delete reviews....just saying.

Also saw these regarding their odolls collection. Dread to think how much their actual clothes will cost if this is the price of loungewear!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone see Daiseys workout on her story. Shes not wearing a bra and purposley pulling her top up so you can see her boobs 😂 its a workout hun, why are you trying to show your tits off. Its so uncomfortable not having a bra on doing workouts and can you atleast pull your top down! Constanly looking for attention. I have fake boobs and im not constanly flashing them about at any chance i get. Absolute cringe

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.