O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes still following ellie but not daisey 🤔🤔🤔
Looks like he is still following all the rest of them... Well spotted to Sarah greenacre!! I'd never have noticed that 👏🏻

In all honesty though what a shitter on your birthday. Obviously don't know the ins and outs bit seems she's had a go about loyalty or something. Way to ruin a birthday 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 8
duck sake their relationship is utterly childish and just cringey. Imagine having to go through and select every picture with boobie in it to delete/archive and make reappear every few weeks when they fall out. bleeping child’s play honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im so curious about what's going on! From his insta hes out for a meal with his guy mates and son atm and looks happy!

Reactions: 7
Or maybe daisey has been plugged into tattle 👀👀👀👀

May have just wanted a night with the lads and she's gone mental seeing as she is a Billy no mates 😕

Reactions: 7
LOL 😭😭😭😭😭 wonder what they finished over fab family holiday

4EFC6A58-2B60-4E93-8FCC-83AF25A90060.jpeg
Maybe she saw this tweet and went off x hahahahahah imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being Daisey, thinking we're all jealous of her and her life, hun I'm bleeping exhausted just by watching your disaster of a relationship. Why would anyone be jealous of them breaking up/childish arguing/whatever the hell it is they do every couple of weeks? Grow up.

Reactions: 9
Oh shocker! I swear I could have seen that coming! I think it all stems from the fact she needs to be his no 1 at all times, or he’s received a birthday message from someone she doesn’t like. I have a massive soft spot for Tom, I don’t think he’s bad guy and it’s actually nice to see him out enjoying himself with his son. He’s a bit daft and immature yeah, but I think he’s the kind of guy that would help you before he’d hurt you. Anyways, let’s see how long this fall out lasts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Imagine being Daisey, thinking we're all jealous of her and her life, hun I'm bleeping exhausted just by watching your disaster of a relationship. Why would anyone be jealous of them breaking up/childish arguing/whatever the hell it is they do every couple of weeks? Grow up.
Yup! She is deluded 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
lol ellie deleted her birthday post to Tom off her insta too... Maybe he was caught masturbating to her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Im so curious about what's going on! From his insta hes out for a meal with his guy mates and son atm and looks happy!
Yes, he looks really happy on his story. Maybe he had too much fun without her!! 🤣🤣 She strikes me as very petulant; I bet she's kicked off over that! 🙄🙄

Now she's getting all cryptic....her soul might "know the way" for a day or two before she goes back to him! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 4
lol ellie deleted her birthday post to Tom off her insta too... Maybe he was caught masturbating to her
😂😂😂

Ellie’s very sensitive to what’s written on here so she’s probably deleted it because we’ve referenced it. We’ll get blamed for the break up 😂. I actually hate that they are so invested in what’s written here, if I wanted them to see my opinions on their PUBLIC content, I’d let them know directly on insta. Being an insta influencer, they need to realise they aren’t going to please everyone, especially when they are part of a new generation that is aspired to and frequently seen as toxic and damaging to young girls.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.