Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did anyone watch Bears insta vids from last night? Wow. Didn’t think he could be more of a pleb if he tried. Anyways, at one point he says ‘you’re only as young as the girl you’re with, and my girlfriend is 23’. He’s fucked it, Ellie. How can she not see that he’s an actual bottom feeder and she could have literally any one she wants 🤦🏽‍♀️. If I looked like that I certainly wouldn’t be exchanging bodily fluids with such a vile man child🤢

Also, those bags would have been bought as accessories for their new ‘odolls collection’ photo shoot, or cringe short film, whatever they want to call it, and so will be claimed as ‘expenses’. As mentioned above, really money doesn’t brag 💁🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
There’s no personal reason they should’ve had to delete photos, that is a bizarre excuse aka lie.
It’s Just so she doesn’t look like a 12 year old Deleting shit. the personal reason is he wants Ellie to think he’s single 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Gossipdarling

Guys In case you are wondering where Daisy got her extremely hard-working ways from it was from her grandma. 😂 Classic Daisy behaviour to make her grandmas birthday about her singing and showing off- plus also bragging about herself saying she got her best so-called attributes inherited her grandmother. What an arrogant little bitch. Does your grandma even read Instagram ?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh shocker! I swear I could have seen that coming! I think it all stems from the fact she needs to be his no 1 at all times, or he’s received a birthday message from someone she doesn’t like. I have a massive soft spot for Tom, I don’t think he’s bad guy and it’s actually nice to see him out enjoying himself with his son. He’s a bit daft and immature yeah, but I think he’s the kind of guy that would help you before he’d hurt you. Anyways, let’s see how long this fall out lasts 🤦🏽‍♀️

Imagine being Daisey, thinking we're all jealous of her and her life, hun I'm fucking exhausted just by watching your disaster of a relationship. Why would anyone be jealous of them breaking up/childish arguing/whatever the hell it is they do every couple of weeks? Grow up.
Yup! She is deluded 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Sooooooooooooo...................🙄 hows everyone getting home 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 haha this is fucking mint it’s like Corrie I’m waiting to see what happens is Daisey going on the private or With easyjet who knowsssss 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
Daisey has found a way to recycle the birthday video she made for Tom by turning it into a 1 year anniversary video 😂 You can’t have a one year anniversary when you’ve been broke up most of 2020 hen 🙊
Hahaha it’s more like 34 days as a actual couple out of the full year anniversary

Guys In case you are wondering where Daisy got her extremely hard-working ways from it was from her grandma. 😂 Classic Daisy behaviour to make her grandmas birthday about her singing and showing off- plus also bragging about herself saying she got her best so-called attributes inherited her grandmother. What an arrogant little bitch. Does your grandma even read Instagram ?!
Can her grandma speak Spanish tho that’s the real question then we will know she’s daiseys double.... hard working like grandma 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she didn’t sit on her arse doing sweet fa taking selfies in the war Daisey love

• Haha

Chlochlocat

So how come during lockdown (which I'm pretty sure in England we are still in) I have literally been to the Co op to get food and not seen my family who don't live with me yet these lot have been on holiday a couple of times and been raving it up. Wtf am I doing wrong here?! They are in mallorca now!!

The lot of them should be fined and to have the arrogance to film it all?! It's one thing showing off when life was "normal" but during this time?! It's a big F U to all of us. They are a bunch of dicks.

Reactions: 18

Mac900

Yeah I was thinking this, at 21 I moved out and bought my own home. She’s 21 and I can’t see her doing that anytime soon. She clearly doesn’t have anything saved so she doesn’t have a personal fortune I don’t think.

I also reckon they somehow managed to get that private Jet gifted that’s why they all changed their clothes to take loads of photos. Tom has shot videos in places like that and hired posh cars to MC next to so I reckon he has the contacts and that’s why they all posted about it and tagged it because it was free or at least partially free!
Surely her brand deals could easily get her a deposit? She may of just not wanted to live alone. Buying a house at 21...Why u acting like thats casual and the norm. Its really not.

Tea4u

VIP Member
There’s no personal reason they should’ve had to delete photos, that is a bizarre excuse aka lie.

laurielou

You know I really did follow and like the Odolls for many years. I genuinely thought they were beautiful and nice girls and was excited for them to launch their clothing collection. When they launched their collection I nearly fell off my chair when a tracksuit was well over 100 euros. I didn’t troll however I simply said that I was disappointed with pricing, considering it’s ‘lounge wear’ and nobody can tell yet how good the quality is - along with the fact that many young girls look up to them and during covid etc etc. I noticed many people started to say the same thing and I went back to check if anyone responded to my comment. It was deleted along with many others so I commented again and it got deleted again so I then commented for the third time and I got blocked. I’m a 25 year old woman so I’ll get over it but what if that was a 15 year old and they did that. That was the time daisey commented on the pic saying are you on your period. She seems to be very immature. She blocked all of my friends who also commented. Ellie did reply to one comment saying the quality has been sourced and when my friend said why can’t you respond with that instead she blocked him too. Absolute joke and should actually be done for false advertising.

• Heart

Zurg

I fully believe that something isn’t right with tom, when I was in school he used to show up at my school on the regular giving out cds of his “music” and I remember him been strangely close to a girl at my school at the time too, he also gave her tickets to one of his what I think were club nights where he would dj and she was under 16 too

• Wow
  • Sick

Sarahgreenacre

Chatty Member
My opinion = I used to follow Ellie and Daisey because they are both beautiful and they do have a lush house buttttttt Ellie thinks she’s gods gift Daisey is just a miserable cunt , Vinny looks like Ian Brady’s love child I actually think nicola is quite like a cute little mum she’s beautiful and there’s no doubt daiseys her double but she never changes her clothes. Frankie is a good looking lad And is obviously the brains of the family as he doesn’t post a lot and let the world so therefore isn’t judged and dad who knows tbh he looks like a laugh on a night out with his bin on his head. Daiseys bf is also in love with Ellie and he gave my friends friend who is a nightclub manager in Newcastle herpes. All in all a lovely bunch ❤ I almost forgot!! Big bad bev who I actually think she’s really Bonny she also looks like good fun on a night out I think she’s the most beautiful
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Wow

Katrinadiablo

Omg has anyone watched toms stories!!! He’s topless clearly on something sitting on the floor eating chips and trying women’s clothing on 🙈🙈🙈
omg he’s clearly off his tits! So cringe when people video themselves SHOUTING in the middle of the town centre...🤢 cringe for daisey too, doesn’t really go with the classy vibe does it 🤣

• Haha