O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow it just goes to show doesn’t it.. who the duck do they think they are prancing round like that with their tits out it’s bleeping cringe
I’m sure if there was a group of people around there grandad him they would have something to say Ellie blatantly starts laughing after that old guy said that

Reactions: 2
Wow it just goes to show doesn’t it.. who the duck do they think they are prancing round like that with their tits out it’s bleeping cringe
Just makes me howl their stories, swanning around and eye bleeping the camera thinking their amazing with their bolt on boobs and tacky ass length extensions. That old man is a hero 😂 what are Daisey and booby going to do when they break up and she's got a starring role in his new 'music' video? Can't wait. Also wearing the same dress she was out in in the weekend, clearly does not have as much money as made out....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know why ellie isnt following holly boon or arianna atjar and holly boon has stopped following ellie too? Something must've happened thought they were besties

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She is following her ?
Holly is following Ellie but Ellie isn't following back, that is wierd didn't they all go on girls holidays and get matching tattoos? Short lived. The otrolls always go on about how they were bullied in school and by people in their area, obviously must be some sort of reason, especially as all these Insta girls like holly have actual mates on the outside of Insta and the trolls clearly do not....

Reactions: 3
I’m sure if there was a group of people around there grandad him they would have something to say Ellie blatantly starts laughing after that old guy said that
C’mon, we’re talking about 2 girls who don’t have respect for anything but themselves🥴

Oh wait, they actually don’t even have that 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Guys I’ve checked, they’re all still following each other. Holly, Ariana and Ellie as far as I see all follow each other.

I like looking at photos of them and trying to figure out what work they’ve had done on their face. There’s so many procedures out there that most people wouldn’t even know they’ve had anything done obviously Daisey has had a nose job and both have had lips and a tit load of Botox but Ellie has definitely had filler put in at in her jaw line and her chin to give it that more defined shape than Daisey has ... But now as I’m looking at older pictures of them I think it’s very obvious that they have had something done to their upper eyelids. Either it being threading or perhaps even upper eyelid surgery as you can see they had down turning eyes before hand and now they have a bigger gap their eyebrows are right up towards their hairline and Botox alone is not that strong to lift the upper eyelid - even if you are getting it at 21 🤪
Not that I’m opposed to getting work done It’s just that they will lie about it to everyone and deny it yet lap up all the attention of every person saying theyre natural beauties 🤥

Attachments

One thing is sure, those girls can’t dance 😂.
Why do they always does Ellie always do weird shuffling with her legs and Daisey all she does is stand at the camera and start twerking with her photoshopped arse 😂

Reactions: 8
Holly is following Ellie but Ellie isn't following back, that is wierd didn't they all go on girls holidays and get matching tattoos? Short lived. The otrolls always go on about how they were bullied in school and by people in their area, obviously must be some sort of reason, especially as all these Insta girls like holly have actual mates on the outside of Insta and the trolls clearly do not....
I seriously doubt they were bullied at school. As far as I’m aware people thought they were a bit stuck up, but most people at school had money. And there wasn’t really a culture of bullying there, they definitely had friends.

I seriously doubt they were bullied at school. As far as I’m aware people thought they were a bit stuck up, but most people at school had money. And there wasn’t really a culture of bullying there, they definitely had friends.
It was on a YouTube vid I'm sure, maybe not bullied but Ellie deffo talks about how she was picked on in college etc.

Reactions: 1
New thread suggestion: Fake bags and ratty extensions, upsetting people on their pensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They got bullied because they acted better than everyone, and literally walked around like they were royalty and people didn’t like it. They were really mean and bitchy girls and people just eventually turned on them. They literally have one or two friends in the area and that’s it, like nobody likes them 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.