O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle: “she can’t speak Spanish”

Daisey:
*spends the last 3 days memorising Spanish exam questions*
Hi my dogs names are 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Toms party stories made for some interesting viewing 🙈.

Does Daisey ever leave his side? It’s like she’s scared to let him out her sight 😂. Do they go to the toilet together? 😂😂 would not be surprised! She’s massively insecure when it comes to him, that can be seen a mile away.

She’s utter cringe as is he. Her family must cringe at watching those stories of him grabbing his dick as Daisey twerks. ‘Show us your hole🤢🤢🤢🤢. How has he went from such an amazing woman to a daft wee girl.
Yeah, I’m sure they do go to the toilet together to take the bucket loads of shovel to keep that jaw of his locked in a constant gurn that it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dancing beatbox stories were weird...she didn’t look amused at the end, he must not having been watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why ellie is in London if all her family are still at home? Probably yet another boyfriend 🤣

Reactions: 3
He was definitely checking out the Ellie look alike. How much did she look like her tho!!!!

Reactions: 3
Thank you! She follows Tom but he no longer follows her back how strange!
She clearly is a big fan of the otrolls but Daisey looks rude AF in her vids. You can tell DO wasn’t into being in her company.

Maybe Daisey should get green eye contacts instead of blue, they’d suit her so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Toms party stories made for some interesting viewing 🙈.

Does Daisey ever leave his side? It’s like she’s scared to let him out her sight 😂. Do they go to the toilet together? 😂😂 would not be surprised! She’s massively insecure when it comes to him, that can be seen a mile away.

She’s utter cringe as is he. Her family must cringe at watching those stories of him grabbing his dick as Daisey twerks. ‘Show us your hole🤢🤢🤢🤢. How has he went from such an amazing woman to a daft wee girl.
Omg isn’t she so insecure with him! Can see it a mile off. It’s strange as she puts out this whole persona that she’s a bad witch and wouldn’t take tit, but it’s like she knows Tom isn’t loyal and is so insecure she’s hanging off him every second of the day and can’t leave his side.

That girl was so like Ellie!! Wonder how Daisey handled that at the party lol probs gave boobie a strong talking to after / made him unfollow her lol

Reactions: 8
She probably said this to Tom

Por favor, boobie, no folles a mi hermana esta noche 🙏🏽

To translate for Daisey incase she isn’t feeling Spanish today

Please, boobie, no shagging my sister tonight 🙏🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 53
She probably said this to Tom

Por favor, boobie, no folles a mi hermana esta noche 🙏🏽

To translate for Daisey incase she isn’t feeling Spanish today

Please, boobie, no shagging my sister tonight 🙏🏽
I bleeping love your comments😂😂😂. They forever make me choke with laughter 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

Omg isn’t she so insecure with him! Can see it a mile off. It’s strange as she puts out this whole persona that she’s a bad witch and wouldn’t take tit, but it’s like she knows Tom isn’t loyal and is so insecure she’s hanging off him every second of the day and can’t leave his side.

That girl was so like Ellie!! Wonder how Daisey handled that at the party lol probs gave boobie a strong talking to after / made him unfollow her lol
Yup, you’ve hit the nail on the head. She’s a silly little insecure girl. I could sense the possessive little girl in the vids. They’ll never make it long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I literally cringe soooo much at her and Tom 🤮

Also, it’s so obvious why she has no friends, she literally hates on any good looking girls. So insecure.

The whole ‘crazy Daisey’ thing.. shes the only one that calls herself it, I’m sure ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Think she’s just a bit of a psycho girlfriend. Does anyone remember all the drama with that ruby dale (a girl Jordan was seeing when they had a break). Ruby exposed messages Daisey had sent her being proper weird! And Not very nice at all, like the girl had done nothing wrong but see Jordan When they weren’t even together

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.