O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely read here hiya bubs xx
Aw ffs🤦🏼‍♀️.

That irritates me as the only reason they’ve found this is because they’ve searched themselves online. We’re here giving OPINIONS on what they put out to the public🤦🏼‍♀️. They’re utterly obsessed with themselves!

I saw the response from parliament on that petition and it concerns online hate crime such as race, religion, disability and sexual orientation. I don’t think parliament are that interested in people’s opinions on a minority of people having negative opinions on public figures. No ones threatened them, nor would they. I certainly wouldn’t agree with that. If they want to be ‘famous’, they’re gonna need to grow thicker skin. Oh, I forgot they don’t care what people think. They are no angels and give as good as they get.

Whats the difference between tattlers and those who leave comments on news articles every single day? I can’t stand fake people, especially ‘influencers’ lying through their (veneered) teeth about the work they haven’t had when it’s clearly obvious. There should be a petition to force social media ‘influencers’ to be honest and upfront about the work they’ve had done. Its sickening to think there are young girls out there following them believing every word they say, striving for a level of perfection that isn’t achievable without getting ridiculous surgeries and treatments. That’s far more damaging than what were doing here. The odolls aren’t the only ones, but they’re a massive part of the problem. Daisey more than Ellie tbh.

I don’t see other z list celebs with threads on here make such a big deal about it! People are always going to have opinions and if they want to air them on a forum created for that purpose, they will.

Now that’s off my chest I’m away to sleep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When Daisy is twering in that blue/white suit for his lordship, you can see that she does not have an arse

Reactions: 1
Have you seen Daisy's Instagram tom is driving and he appears to have one of his feet on dashboard showing off what's on his feet. Either that or it's his hand. But Clearly not driving properly 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I think Ellie is doing her own thing and leaving Daisy to fail.

At least Ellie did a proper promo job on the hair waves

Reactions: 8
I think Ellie is doing her own thing and leaving Daisy to fail.

At least Ellie did a proper promo job on the hair waves
Totally agree
Daisie has gone so down hill since meeting Tom 😒😒
Also totally agree she blatantly just wants to get up duff and married to Tom she’s trying to woo him with her skills ..... cooking rice, speaking another language , colouring in, letting him shag her sister, putting her hole on his face ❤ Just the usual when your in love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Totally agree

Also totally agree she blatantly just wants to get up duff and married to Tom she’s trying to woo him with her skills ..... cooking rice, speaking another language , colouring in, letting him shag her sister, putting her hole on his face ❤ Just the usual when your in love ❤
cooking rice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Totally agree

I am DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree

You never disappoint me 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

She literally doesn’t let that boy breathe 😭. Always hanging off him. You can see she’s utterly infatuated. Wonder how she really feels knowing that because he’s a dad, she’ll never be Toms no 1 priority in life. She defo doesn’t come across as step maw of the year

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god they’ve gone away for Toms birthday 🤦‍♀️. Prepare for lots of Tom (Gob on legs) shouting “Let’s av eeeeeetttttttt” , ridiculous dancing vids , Daisey doing her stupid deep Laugh Haha Haaaaaaaaa , cos Toms acting like he’s 12 & they’ve got to prove they are having a good time & If we’re lucky Daisey will sing to him 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tom does appear to be a good father
I’ve seen on his older stories though taking him out partying to all hours, the poor boy looked knackered ☹
Toms ex who passed away, is that deacons mum? Where does deacon stay when Tom is out and about?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.