O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine definitely do not point up there 😂😂 I was thinking maybes they have done it somewhere dodgy underage abroad that’s why they won’t admit to it 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Same 😂 I think they’ve both had them done more than once too, they looked like they had smaller implants until 2(ish) years ago

Reactions: 1

Watch this if you wanna hear a sound that resembles a distressed cat

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched it again as I never thought about it before - she’s definitely giving him a little treat there isn’t she , the way he looks down 😳
As much as I’m not a fan I think he’s probably just playing up to the camera for insta to make it look like that? Idk I just don’t think realistically you’d look like that in that situation. Seems a bit out on. He’s awful. I definitely feel like the family don’t approve

Reactions: 2
Daisey has found a way to recycle the birthday video she made for Tom by turning it into a 1 year anniversary video 😂 You can’t have a one year anniversary when you’ve been broke up most of 2020 hen 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf that video on bears story... even if it’s fake I’d be pissed off if I was her because it’s clear what he’s trying to make out is happening and that’s just degrading.

Reactions: 15
Guys In case you are wondering where Daisy got her extremely hard-working ways from it was from her grandma. 😂 Classic Daisy behaviour to make her grandmas birthday about her singing and showing off- plus also bragging about herself saying she got her best so-called attributes inherited her grandmother. What an arrogant little witch. Does your grandma even read Instagram ?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Daisey has found a way to recycle the birthday video she made for Tom by turning it into a 1 year anniversary video 😂 You can’t have a one year anniversary when you’ve been broke up most of 2020 hen 🙊
Hahaha it’s more like 34 days as a actual couple out of the full year anniversary

Guys In case you are wondering where Daisy got her extremely hard-working ways from it was from her grandma. 😂 Classic Daisy behaviour to make her grandmas birthday about her singing and showing off- plus also bragging about herself saying she got her best so-called attributes inherited her grandmother. What an arrogant little witch. Does your grandma even read Instagram ?!
Can her grandma speak Spanish tho that’s the real question then we will know she’s daiseys double.... hard working like grandma 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m sure she didn’t sit on her arse doing sweet fa taking selfies in the war Daisey love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Im assuming bear paid for these paps pics.. ellie i really thought u had more self worth than him😔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.