Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ranty McRantington

i agree, and it isn’t the fault of the mom, she’s not kris Jenner and she is quite shy. She’s going to defend her daughter and probably feel she needs to if people are direct messaging her. Let’s keep our comments lighthearted and remain on here, turning it into a hate campaign doesn’t seem like a Good path to go down 🙏🏻

Did you mean to quote me in this? Just I haven't turned anything into a hate campaign or direct messaged anybody x

Eve675

I was just going to say for daiseys amount Of followers she’ll be getting around 10k per post/story for each individual brand she promotes, not including the income she will be gaining from her brand with the extortionate prices she’s charging on there!
Why does she buy fake designer then? I don’t think it’s as much as it hyped up to be

Lol don’t see how it was an issue because they were in Spain, yet they still posted stories together out there, even after all the pics disappeared there were stories together in that bar. Why did Daisey have to delete every single picture of Tom (but she still didn’t delete AD posts with him in🤦‍♀️) yet Tom only deleted recent pics and left old ones with her up on his page... defo makes sense Daisey haha

Tea4u

VIP Member
Just to strange I mean I’m close to my sisters but wow if we sexualized ourselves I’m every situation like they do ( skimpy clothes on the shop run) my dad would seriously lock the front door and tell us go put some clothes on 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I know me too but their parents seem to not care as their mum is constantly reposting those photos of them!

Zurg

Think weird is putting it mildly. Have you seen his insta stories from Yday? Beatboxing, grabbing his pencil whilst ditzy twerks whilst telling her to show him her a hole. Bet both of their families are proud
oh yikes I don’t watch his instagram stories, don’t even follow him, just saw his name mentioned and thought I’d share the info