O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys In case you are wondering where Daisy got her extremely hard-working ways from it was from her grandma. 😂 Classic Daisy behaviour to make her grandmas birthday about her singing and showing off- plus also bragging about herself saying she got her best so-called attributes inherited her grandmother. What an arrogant little witch. Does your grandma even read Instagram ?!
She’s something else 😂😂.

Seeing that reminded me of a post of hers a few weeks ago where she clearly had coloured contacts in but when asked, she said she didn’t have any in 🙈. Can’t be that proud of your genetics if you need to lie about having contacts in. I dunno, maybe I’ve went colour blind recently🤷🏻‍♀️. They look greey-blue to me. I screenshot it at the time but now I can’t find that comment😂🕵🏼‍♀️. Spot the other lie in the comments 🤪😂. 💉.

Also, the way she fawns over and is so touchy-feely with Boobie makes me extremely nauseous🤢.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Bear absolutely REPULSES every fibre of my being, I think he is the most disgusting vile person ever! How any girl could be attracted to him is beyond me. He is the most arrogant piece of tit ever, thinks there’s no one like him. I could think of nothing worse than being romantically linked to him, I couldn’t even imagine spending 5 minutes in his company UGH!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I hate how these influecners get so offended when anyone calls them out, you can’t splash your entire life over social media then get offended when someone comments their opinion. Ellie’s trying to save face saying you don’t know what goes on in private but bear made a statement himself to the press saying he cheated. Oh well it will all end in tears
And Daisey posting that anniversary pic LOL they break up every week it’s embarrassing, she may look pretty but she has the ugliest personality, always commenting on her perfect skin, complexion etc get over yourself! Looks fade but what’s she gonna do when she’s older and boobie trades her in for a younger (Ellie lookalike model) and she’s got no friends

Reactions: 11
Maybe Daisey wears coloured contacts cos she might get mistaken for being Spanish because she has NATURALLY brown eyes and they have brown eyes in Spain. Also I think she’s defo had at least some Botox because sometimes on her story when she’s talking you can see the lines in her forehead don’t move. If she has had it it’s such a shame because she’s only 21 :(

• Haha
Reactions: 7
who was Daisey with before Tom?
Didn't she have a whole life settled with some guy? I remember then thinking good for her because I thought she was like 35 lol and Ellie was dating Bear at the time, little did I know she was in her 20's lol

Reactions: 3
who was Daisey with before Tom?
Didn't she have a whole life settled with some guy? I remember then thinking good for her because I thought she was like 35 lol and Ellie was dating Bear at the time, little did I know she was in her 20's lol
This guy:oops:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Surely these have gotta be fakes?! Correct me if I’m wrong but I’d never imagine designer sunglasses would come packaged like that? They’re all shoved in the same ripped box, can’t imagine netaporter / Selfridges / similar sending £300 a pair glasses out like that (and don’t they have their own branded packaging?). You can even see all scratches on the ‘Dior’ box
400EE550-0061-4451-BF88-7A9A79DCCE39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else remember when Daisey used to wear that god awful fake Chanel brooch with every outfit she ever wore 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Someone asked why Daisey has no friends. So thought I’d go back to when I first followed them and let you know. Because this is how I remember the O’Donnell’s. Also completely forgot that Jordan bought Daisey Gucci (the dog)

Proper psycho behaviour

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.