O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn’t Daisey going on about a house her and Tom were moving into recently too?? What’s happened with that? I seen her going on about furniture on her stories and they were in a furniture place tagging it etc (probably to get their freebies!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wasn’t Daisey going on about a house her and Tom were moving into recently too?? What’s happened with that? I seen her going on about furniture on her stories and they were in a furniture place tagging it etc (probably to get their freebies!)
For that scam company 😂😂 it will be like that house she BOUGHT with Jordan yeah love keep telling yourself that , we all no it was rented 😴😴

• Haha
I feel sorry for Ellie alone in her house worried about their dog :( I agree I think she is very different to the rest of her family... how could they be so selfish and go on holiday at a time like this! Even if my family didn’t care about my dog, my family would NEVER leave me at home alone worried.

Like what if the dog passed away or something and Ellie had to grieve alone. It’s so horrible :(

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for Ellie alone in her house worried about their dog :( I agree I think she is very different to the rest of her family... how could they be so selfish and go on holiday at a time like this! Even if my family didn’t care about my dog, my family would NEVER leave me at home alone worried.

Like what if the dog passed away or something and Ellie had to grieve alone. It’s so horrible :(
It is awful, I think their grandma lives with them so she’s not alone but then again what about when they all go away? Do they just leave their grandma home alone looking after the dogs

Reactions: 6
Daiseys IGTV video of her and Tom has now been deleted. Hi Daisey 👋🏼😊
I’m not 100% sure but I think you can’t archive IGTV, only delete it, so that one won’t be able to come back when they’re back together! Probably explains why that one stayed up for longer - she’s quick to archive all their grid posts because she knows they’ll be back on and she can bring them back, but doesn’t want to delete altogether! so childish hahahaha

Reactions: 6
Seeing as she's reading all this Daisey can you stop lying to young girls, the fact you've had a boob job is glaringly obvious, to say you've had no survey other then filler is just disgusting, stop going on about being a girls girl cause your obviously NOT
Feel like making a counter insta- Daiseys lies, makes me sick the amount of young girls looking up to her

Reactions: 12
I’m not 100% sure but I think you can’t archive IGTV, only delete it, so that one won’t be able to come back when they’re back together! Probably explains why that one stayed up for longer - she’s quick to archive all their grid posts because she knows they’ll be back on and she can bring them back, but doesn’t want to delete altogether! so childish hahahaha
Oh dear, boobie’s birthday must’ve been pretty naff. At least they won’t squabble for a few days over who’s turn it is to use the bathroom mirror. Also that stupid pic of her in that white skirt blowing up just looks like she’s having a bad day of IBS 😂

Reactions: 2
This is like the time we were discussing daiseys tit squats ............ 😎
Bahaha Squats were more interesting I reckon

Has anyone else noticed how more revealing and skankier Daiseys clothes are now that her and Tom have broken up? Underboob galore, tiny minis and maximum amount of head ache posing to get his attention? Classic 22yo behaviour for revenge. Ps she looks like she’s been out on the glow sticks all night in this !

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m just putting
Bahaha Squats were more interesting I reckon

Has anyone else noticed how more revealing and skankier Daiseys clothes are now that her and Tom have broken up? Underboob galore, tiny minis and maximum amount of head ache posing to get his attention? Classic 22yo behaviour for revenge. Ps she looks like she’s been out on the glow sticks all night in this !
you know what’s bleeping hilarious thoooo boobie knows what she really looks like naked without all the filters 😂😂😂😂 like when men say how gutting it is when you get home and they take the wonderbra off and there’s nothing there 😂😂😂 if I was boobie I wouldn’t feel threatened lol

• Haha
I’m just putting

you know what’s bleeping hilarious thoooo boobie knows what she really looks like naked without all the filters 😂😂😂😂 like when men say how gutting it is when you get home and they take the wonderbra off and there’s nothing there 😂😂😂 if I was boobie I wouldn’t feel threatened lol
Tbh I know people do things for the gram but (I CANNOT USE HIS PET NAME 🤣) TZ still looks like he is living his best life and enjoying his ongoing celebrations anyway.... She must hate it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.