O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said in prior posts that they may have used other pages In the past and even posted that Ellie still follows the old store, but the current page they use is Ellie’s old one. It’s fine if you don’t believe that despite the fact they still have Ellie’s “dollshades” picture tagged. It’s not that important.
That’s absolutely fine but just because they use dollshades old page doesn’t mean it’s the same brand... they probably just merged it because it didn’t work out. if I logged into daiseys account and made my own from it and posted my own pictures does that mean I’m Daisey odonnell? Just because it’s her old account. Can we now move on.

It’s so cringe that they go away for his birthday and they break up literally a day after posting a video about how much she loves him. How hideous for the family they must feel so uncomfortable too knowing they will probably make up again tomorrow. And im sure the place they are at isn’t that big they will be avoiding each other. He will always remember that on his birthday no no matter if they get back together or not

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s absolutely fine but just because they use dollshades old page doesn’t mean it’s the same brand... they probably just merged it because it didn’t work out. if I logged into daiseys account and made my own from it and posted my own pictures does that mean I’m Daisey odonnell? Just because it’s her old account. Can we now move on.
yeah I think you missed when I posted that they switched it probably trying to capitalize off Ellie’s following. That analogy makes no sense as they literally changed the name and content, not changed the content while keeping the name. Yes let’s move on.

Reactions: 1
It’s so cringe that they go away for his birthday and they break up literally a day after posting a video about how much she loves him. How hideous for the family they must feel so uncomfortable too knowing they will probably make up again tomorrow. And im sure the place they are at isn’t that big they will be avoiding each other. He will always remember that on his birthday no no matter if they get back together or not
I think it’s weird they publicly break up so much. Why can’t they be like most people and just pretend everything is fine and work through for the sake of social media because they always complain when anyone has anything bad to say.

also why are people so shook by sunglasses. They are cheap tat anyway.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t think toms a bad dad. He definitely doesn’t have the best morals and life lessons for his son no but I do think he genuinely does have the best intentions for him

Reactions: 14
Toms from East Moor in Wakey he’s like not half bad compared to most there 😂but yeah he’s definitely going to damage his son with all his drama and drugs
Is that where he lives now coz I’ve known him when he lived in belle isle 😳🥵

Reactions: 3
I don’t think toms a bad dad. He definitely doesn’t have the best morals and life lessons for his son no but I do think he genuinely does have the best intentions for him
I agree with you. I think he does his best and tries to give him experiences that other people may not agree with, but he is right there by deacons side instead of pushing him off to others. I don’t think Tom can help his immaturity at this time, and his way of parenting is having deacon with him. So the poor kid sees and hears everything. I think if Tom knew he was damaging Deacon in any way, he would change. But he doesn’t seem to know better.

Reactions: 7
Is that where he lives now coz I’ve known him when he grew up in belle isle 😳🥵
Really? I’ve always known him as an east moor lad! Don’t know him personally but he hangs about with all the lads of east moor & always hanging around there. I don’t know if he actually lives there or just lingers 🤣 he’s deffo lived there at one point but I doubt he still does now, crackhead central

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really? I’ve always known him as an east moor lad! Don’t know him personally but he hangs about with all the lads of east moor & always hanging around there. I don’t know if he actually lives there or just lingers 🤣 he’s deffo lived there at one point but I doubt he still does now, crackhead central
I’m not sure if he was born there . Sorry guys had to re-edit I’ve bottled it I’ll probably have boobie chihuahua at my door 😂 and for daiseys info coz she’s incredibly smart and worked out that Sarah green acres probably not my real name no Daisey it’s my bosses name whom I also think is a c***

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure if he was born there but when I was in high school (so we’re talking about 15yr ago) a certain person I no used to meet him in Belle isle 🤪(me and Tom are the same age) I can’t say anymore he will know who I am 😂😂 and for daiseys info coz she’s incredibly smart and worked out that Sarah green acres probably not my real name no Daisey it’s my bosses name whom I also think is a c***
Amazing use of a name 👏🏻👏🏻 Love it!
I don’t know when he’s lived there but that’s just what everyone in Wakey knows him as someone off east moor gone z lister 😂 and he’s always posting stories round there. Makes sense with all the drugs he takes. And that story of him shouting in Leeds are literally what everyone is like there. It’s a proper shameless style area. My partner is from there and he literally said he would never go back it’s just drugs everywhere

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Sounds like the O’Donnell’s will fit right in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone suggested before but I genuinely think we should place bets on when the petty break up is over 👀 I think tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️ Because she needs to get in his good books for her lift home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Amazing use of a name 👏🏻👏🏻 Love it!
I don’t know when he’s lived there but that’s just what everyone in Wakey knows him as someone off east moor gone z lister 😂 and he’s always posting stories round there. Makes sense with all the drugs he takes. And that story of him shouting in Leeds are literally what everyone is like there. It’s a proper shameless style area. My partner is from there and he literally said he would never go back it’s just drugs everywhere
Hmmm interesting 🧐 shakey boy.
Someone suggested before but I genuinely think we should place bets on when the petty break up is over 👀 I think tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️ Because she needs to get in his good books for her lift home 😂
I thought boobie might of been on flight home allready to open dolls house tmr...... dollhouse can’t wait to welcome boobie and dick home 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmmm interesting 🧐 shakey boy.

I thought boobie might of been on flight home allready to open dolls house tmr...... dollhouse can’t wait to welcome boobie and dick home 😂
Ooooo that’s interesting! Will he go without her...
Also D definitely looks like a Russian hooker in this pic 🤣😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Tom and his mates went to a new hotel

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.