O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure is!! Right on cue uploading a designer handbag unboxing on her story after I mentioned it on here 🙋🏼‍♀️

😂😂😂

Ellie’s very sensitive to what’s written on here so she’s probably deleted it because we’ve referenced it. We’ll get blamed for the break up 😂. I actually hate that they are so invested in what’s written here, if I wanted them to see my opinions on their PUBLIC content, I’d let them know directly on insta. Being an insta influencer, they need to realise they aren’t going to please everyone, especially when they are part of a new generation that is aspired to and frequently seen as toxic and damaging to young girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Flight back on the private jet will be interesting.

Not sure that you can rock up to a commercial flight these days and get a ticket

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They're so embarrassingly cringe and childish it almost makes me feel sad! Reminds me of when I was 18 and used to argue with my boyfriend every time we went out - it must be exhausting for them both to have such a volatile relationship. Would LOVE to know what the issue is this time but my gut tells me it's either a birthday message from someone she's threatened by (Ellie), our messages here about Lizzie or the fact he wanted a night with his mates. She is toxic - genuinely think he should run as fast as possible away from her.

Reactions: 12
They're so embarrassingly cringe and childish it almost makes me feel sad! Reminds me of when I was 18 and used to argue with my boyfriend every time we went out - it must be exhausting for them both to have such a volatile relationship. Would LOVE to know what the issue is this time but my gut tells me it's either a birthday message from someone she's threatened by (Ellie), our messages here about Lizzie or the fact he wanted a night with his mates. She is toxic - genuinely think he should run as fast as possible away from her.
Spot on. She is so high maintenance. I know Tom can be a bit of a dick but he's had it really hard. I don't know how or why he would put up with Daisey. Deaconn seems to be more mature than her!

They’ve not split up for a wholeeeeeee month 😂 has Daisey thrown her colouring pens out the pram again #couplegoals
Ffs 😂

duck sake their relationship is utterly childish and just cringey. Imagine having to go through and select every picture with boobie in it to delete/archive and make reappear every few weeks when they fall out. bleeping child’s play honestly
She will probably just archive them (or at least that’s what Tom does) so when they make up they can put them back on and it looks like they never deleted

Imagine going on a holiday for your partners birthday and being a child in front of his son and mates 😂🤣 because if his mates and son stop liking her then it will for sure be over. He’s very family oriented

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG I remember when they used to delete every single comment referencing they’d had boob jobs and they used to deny deny deny! But then the girl has the sheer audacity to put a story on where you can see the surgery scars... girl you tapped

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I remember when they used to delete every single comment referencing they’d had boob jobs and they used to deny deny deny! But then the girl has the sheer audacity to put a story on where you can see the surgery scars... girl you tapped
I can’t believe they deny it! You can see two scars so clearly look 🤣🤣🤣 the way she claims to be 100% natural hahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Actually shocked they completely flat out lied about having boob jobs?! That’s so so damaging to so many people, myself included. Lost so much respect for them- not that I had much left for them anyway after reading this thread and seeing them for who they really are

I can’t believe they deny it! You can see two scars so clearly look 🤣🤣🤣 the way she claims to be 100% natural hahahahaha
lmao, it’s embarrassing 🤣 both 100% had their boobs done they’re like two little melons stuck on their chests. Daiseys also had a nose job which she totally denies. They must honestly think everybody is thick saying they’ve only had “filler” and “bonding”. Ellie’s dentist deleted a picture of her veneers a few minutes after uploading it cause she obviously kicked off! I think Ellie in particular was average asf before she got any work done. Some pics of daiseys old nose 👀

Attachments

• Wow
Ffs 😂

She will probably just archive them (or at least that’s what Tom does) so when they make up they can put them back on and it looks like they never deleted

Imagine going on a holiday for your partners birthday and being a child in front of his son and mates 😂🤣 because if his mates and son stop liking her then it will for sure be over. He’s very family oriented
I think they are archived as its still showing on her IGTV. I feel sorry for the poor fucker who painted this for his bday 😂 awkward

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daisey and Tom are pathetic and it’s deffo Daisey being psychotic behind the fall outs.

Remember that garden party there were at a few days ago for toms bday, they both followed this girl and had a few pictures taken with her but the next day they both unfollowed her 🤔 She looks a bit like Ellie and much more natural than Daisey and I bet any money it was pyscho “crazy” daisey booting off at Tom saying he fancied her so made him unfollow 🤣

Katie price commented on a picture of Daisey when they had their first fall out when they went to some award show? (Which they booked tickets to obvs considering toms a z lister and daisey is a bikey nobody influencer) Daisey wearing a black dress? Anyways, the entire family followed Katie but after she commented on daiseys pic - all photos of Tom gone, they all unfollowed her, big bust up for a few weeks.

Tom 100% shagged Katie she did some story in a magazine on about how much she fancied him a few years ago so deffo pyscho crazy pants kicking off out of jealousy. I think she feels threatened by anyone who is pretty and she has to be the best looking girl in the room. Why else would they constantly unfollow people and forces her darling Tom to do the same 👀🤣

Ive seen them both out numerous times in Leeds and they’re sooo embarrassing it’s painful. Toms loud asf and Daisey just swings off him both thinking they’re mint when nobody could give a tit about them. Toms openly despised by all the bouncers on call lane.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg the scars are so visible!! She must edit them completely out in her pics. I actually like the fake boob look lol and believe if someone wants surgery and are in the right mental and financial state they should go for it! But it’s sooooo important to be transparent about it. straight up denying it means young girls think that’s how natural boobs are ‘supposed’ to look. Just admit it? Especially when it’s so obvious😂 Daisey must have been so young when she got them because she’s had them ever since I’ve followed her which is years.

Daisey and Tom are pathetic and it’s deffo Daisey being psychotic behind the fall outs.

Remember that garden party there were at a few days ago for toms bday, they both followed this girl and had a few pictures taken with her but the next day they both unfollowed her 🤔 She looks a bit like Ellie and much more natural than Daisey and I bet any money it was pyscho “crazy” daisey booting off at Tom saying he fancied her so made him unfollow 🤣

Katie price commented on a picture of Daisey when they had their first fall out when they went to some award show? (Which they booked tickets to obvs considering toms a z lister and daisey is a bikey nobody influencer) Daisey wearing a black dress? Anyways, the entire family followed Katie but after she commented on daiseys pic - all photos of Tom gone, they all unfollowed her, big bust up for a few weeks.

Tom 100% shagged Katie she did some story in a magazine on about how much she fancied him a few years ago so deffo pyscho crazy pants kicking off out of jealousy. I think she feels threatened by anyone who is pretty and she has to be the best looking girl in the room. Why else would they constantly unfollow people and forces her darling Tom to do the same 👀🤣

Ive seen them both out numerous times in Leeds and they’re sooo embarrassing it’s painful. Toms loud asf and Daisey just swings off him both thinking they’re mint when nobody could give a tit about them. Toms openly despised by all the bouncers on call lane.
Did not know any of this! How utterly embarrassing. Have to wonder why that girl was at toms party if they dont know eachother? Definitely at Ellie double - can also sing, play piano and guitar for looking at her insta. She still followes Tom and Daisey so obviously no big fall out from her side 🤭

Reactions: 4
Did not know any of this! How utterly embarrassing. Have to wonder why that girl was at toms party if they dont know eachother? Definitely at Ellie double - can also sing, play piano and guitar for looking at her insta. She still followes Tom and Daisey so obviously no big fall out from her side 🤭
I think we all know Tom has a ahem “soft spot” for Ellie 👀 🤣 I’m not sure if they’ve followed her back but she was 100% unfollowed the day after that party so something went down. Jealous crazy daisey feeling threatened by a natural beauty no doubt. Wouldn’t surprise me if Tom ends up with her next

👀 🐸 ☕

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.