O’Donnell Sisters #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looooool who was she trying to fool😂 I think we all know people in our lives that just lie about random shite for no reason... she’s defos one of them
let’s hear some Spanish then dais
I’m surprised they didn’t KNOW she was Spanish considering she looks so Spanish and people actually mistake her for being Spanish in Spain wow

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If that girl could speak Spanish she would have definitely put it on her story. Anyone can use google translate Daisey hunny.
She actually reminds me of jay from inbetweeners

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Since when has she spoken Spanish? She said people in Spain talk to her in Spanish then realise she’s English.... so where’s this come from 😂 cba. So much bs... moving to LA, no nose job, no boob job, speaks Spanish, fillers dissolved, pays for everything herself. Honestly she needs cancelling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Also what is with their crappy giveaways that they do? Literally about 4 £1 face masks, some wipes and an eyebrow stick. Wow so bleeping generous. Considering how well off they are you’d think they’d actually throw something decent in. Shows how much they care about their followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Also what is with their crappy giveaways that they do? Literally about 4 £1 face masks, some wipes and an eyebrow stick. Wow so bleeping generous. Considering how well off they are you’d think they’d actually throw something decent in. Shows how much they care about their followers.
It’s just the tit they don’t use from the freebies isn’t it

Reactions: 13
Daisey has a vile personality.

Her and Tom are beyond cringe, they act like a couple of 13 year olds

Makes me laugh how Daisey claims that girls are 'jealous' of her!!
Lol ok hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is daisys insta back up? Notice she takes it down quite a lot, is it because of the “haters?” 🤣🌚

Reactions: 3
View attachment 160643 She’s such a miserable bastard smile love your at work at least Ellie looks happy
She's always miserable and moody as duck. Never cracks a smile even though she's "so happy." As for their clothing range, it's clear to see that Ellie is the driving force behind that and that it's her passion. Daisey just pouts and looks bored.

Reactions: 8
Why is this in this instagrammers thread? Don’t you know she’s a fashion influencer hun

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is this in this instagrammers thread? Don’t you know she’s a fashion influencer hun
The only fashion she influences is cheap-tat chic. I am in disbelief that ASOS are now stocking their stupid, ugly range. The material looks so cheap I'm pretty sure you can see an arse through them 🤦🏻‍♀️ which obvs Daisey is a massive fan of...

Reactions: 11
What is she playing at btw? That is a terrible advert for a product! Her hair is a riot, it’s not been done properly and in her story she doesn’t even use it properly as if she fully can’t be arsed! If I were Beauty Works and Molly Mae, I’d be fuming!! She’s such an entitled little brat!

Edit- even Ellie’s made a decent effort. They look so good. Daisey just doesn’t like anyone doing better than her.
she’s actually a lifestyle influencer hun xx it’s in her insta bio
Aye she’s a ‘lifestyle influencer’ until you call her out on her lifestyle influencing, then she’s just a fashion influencer🙄.

How are we supposed to keep up, Miss Daisey 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is she playing at btw? That is a terrible advert for a product! Her hair is a riot, it’s not been done properly and in her story she doesn’t even use it properly as if she fully can’t be arsed! If I were Beauty Works and Molly Mae, I’d be fuming!! She’s such an entitled little brat!
She really didn’t bother with that hair advert did she?! And the worst thing is she genuinely believes that a couple of crappy insta stories is ‘hard work’!

Reactions: 7

Edit- even Ellie’s made a decent effort. They look so good. Daisey just doesn’t like anyone doing better than her.

Aye she’s a ‘lifestyle influencer’ until you call her out on her lifestyle influencing, then she’s just a fashion influencer🙄.

I think it's obvious that she just can't be arsed with anything other than her "darling" Tom at the moment. She is bored and it's coming across in her promos. Beauty Works shouldn't be paying her for that crap offering. What an insult!

Reactions: 9

this is what I mean she doesn’t even show you how to use it she just says it and looks bored to duck

Ive actually wrote a email to pretty little thing about her attitude to work and they said they were looking into it if I spoke to people the way she does at work I would be sacked she should be sacked aswell

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.