Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Achilles

Ellie can look down on people all she likes but she needs to remember she shagged Stephen Bear. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Jehrune

Ellie is going for the King Charles II of Spain look. Habsburger jaws are coming into fashion again, haven’t you heard?
DDB8F882-BD23-4C66-895B-3940220EFB57.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44

charlotteg12

I go to the same lash salon as daisy they took a photo of her lashes but Daisy wouldn’t let them post it on their insta until she’d edited it, they had to send her the photo so she couldn’t filter it and then she sent it back to them so they could post it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

jazzie88

I just tagged her asking was it her fella
Yeah but you do have to admit it’s pretty fcuked up! Sure we all joke about their photoshop fails or some of the dumbass shit they say & do but this is wayyyyy out of line. Some old woman was beaten & raped & this poor guy’s life could be ruined because of mistaken identity. I’m sorry but that’s not okay! And you have to know that! It’s not like we’re talking about a rumor that he cheated on a girlfriend or got in a fight with some guy…this is a HUGE offense & to be so flippant about it is gross! “I just tagged her asking her was it her fella”??? I’m sorry but that’s just crossing some boundaries & on some bullshit I can’t co-sign!🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 36
Since Daisy posted Lee being controlling about her, Ellie now posts this…firstly get original content Ellie me gal, secondly we know you’re relationship is unstable so positing these weird screenshots to validate it only shows how utterly toxic it actually is.
Dont worry Ellie babe nobody will go near your 5ft massive headed hunk xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChloBo_81

VIP Member
I can't believe this thread has been going since August- they used to move so fast but the girls are so boring now. More O'Dulls than O'Dolls. 💤

This thread has actually lasted longer than any of Daisey's recent relationships! Ah well, now she's promised to dedicate "six months" of her life to really hard work, we might have more to talk about.

Well done Daisey, most people dedicate many years of their working lives but you're putting yourself out there with six whole months 👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ehhhhh see I disagree. A gf of mine owns a PR firm that represents a lot of the bigger reality tv stars here & she’s told me that a lot of the time a person’s payment from a company can be reduced slightly to compensate for the merchandise. But to be honest, even if it wasn’t why isn’t it okay to sell their stuff and keep the money? It is their stuff…I’m just real unclear on the problem?! It’s no different than someone selling a purse that their boyfriend bought them, a ring they inherited…etc.
Because it’s stuff they have been sent for FREE from company’s and paid to post pictures wearing it, there’s a big site here in the UK where a lot of influencers actually donate their FREE CLOTHES to and this website sells it for very cheap and donates all earnings to charities. I also know there’s a few who give bags full of the stuff to charity shops etc. I just think it’s very bad taste for people who post about their RICH lifestyle to then be selling cheap tat and keeping the money.. I guess it’s just not something I’d personally do, if it’s something you’d do then fair enough but not my cup of tea. There’s a big difference between selling a gold watch worth thousands compared to selling cheap shit from PLT for like £15, when they’re apparently “rich” and live a “lavish” lifestyle..if that’s the case surely £15 here & there from Depop doesn’t mean shit to them? Of course it’s their stuff and they are entitled to do what they want, doesn’t mean I have to agree with their choices? I guess if I was in a situation where I was being given endless amounts of clothing I would take any opportunity to donate it to some kind of cause, but that’s just me.. You’re unclear on the problem because you would do the same as them so you’re not going to understand my point of view🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

daninicole_xx

Chatty Member
I can’t get over Ellie unboxing all that expensive ugly shit on her mam n dad’s countertop because still lives at fuckin home whilst wasting money on garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Achilles

Ellie back with words of wisdom on her Instagram telling people to follow their dreams and start their own business, refusing to acknowledge her own privilege in being able to do so. Going on about how 8 years ago she worked in a shop in Meadowhall. Anyone would think she was living on her own on minimum wage trying to make ends meet, when in reality she lived at home with her wealthy parents and probably never had to contribute to a bill in her life.

Nothing wrong with that of course but this whole "I was just like you and anyone can do it if they work hard enough" narrative is BS. Check your privilege Ellie.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

justheretoread99

VIP Member
I haven’t read this thread in a long time so sorry I’m repeating what others have said but.. ‘my app has the best workouts for every muscle group’ has she forgotten she was obsessing over ‘idol’ Tammy Hembrow not so long ago who has a pretty successful fitness app? 😂. Also, if we want to talk UK fitness apps Grace Beverley’s Shreddy comes to mind - that’s huge. I can’t believe she’s actually attempting to pull this off. The market is so saturated 🤦🏼‍♀️
Doesn’t sit well with me that Daisey has no qualifications in personal training or nutrition. Young girls will buy into these apps from insta models who heavily photoshop their pictures and have a natural fast metabolism. Shouldn’t be legal.

Reactions: 29

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
now this is some tea!!!! Anyone have any more ? Very thirsty for some
FD6B03AD-A067-4B73-BD1B-DF6356E73F9B.jpeg

I can verify this is all true. Anyone saying Lee makes Daisey so happy, truth is he doesn’t give a single fuck about her. He’s just using her for the time being and she’s dumb enough to take him back every single time. I know she reads here, not the smartest tool but it’s time to wake up Dozey unless you want a bf messaging dozens of other girls behind your back

• Wow
Reactions: 27