O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she looks baaaad in the second one very aged she looks like she’s in her 30’s😮 the beds and all the sun are ageing her so bad
I was just about to put this, she looks super old in that second one. She needs to start on the retinol stat

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just come across tattle an skipped through 14 threads clicking on random pages so may be miles behind or off lol.. but Lee was with Larosa for quite a while to be fair and were very low key, she then got with Alf after the split, him and henry (in the pics posted) were pals of Lee’s and he was quickly warned off. (Henry then got with alfies ex but that’s another story). She offed to Marbella Where she lives now Permanent. She keeps on the good side of his mam and sister the same reason daisey did. Alfie on other hand should have knew better the Ibiza booked wedding was never going to happen. Lee’s a lovely boy on the right side of him, he may seam like nothing but god forbid you cross that family. Theyre low profile now but I promise you they are probably still one of the most modern day dangerous families to come from Ireland, with all the trouble they probably would not bother but if they wanted to.. there would be hell. He’s probably the only person to put her in her place but he hates the fake edited stuff and always kept fairly quiet so I’ve no genuinely NO idea what drew him to her. Unless she’s just so obsessed he thinks of it as a game, His mams a really lovely grounded woman so I’m VERY surprised she takes to her. I’m just confused as to what on earth he sees in her,

Reactions: 9
I’ve only just come across tattle an skipped through 14 threads clicking on random pages so may be miles behind or off lol.. but Lee was with Larosa for quite a while to be fair and were very low key, she then got with Alf after the split, him and henry (in the pics posted) were pals of Lee’s and he was quickly warned off. (Henry then got with alfies ex but that’s another story). She offed to Marbella Where she lives now Permanent. She keeps on the good side of his mam and sister the same reason daisey did. Alfie on other hand should have knew better the Ibiza booked wedding was never going to happen. Lee’s a lovely boy on the right side of him, he may seam like nothing but god forbid you cross that family. Theyre low profile now but I promise you they are probably still one of the most modern day dangerous families to come from Ireland, with all the trouble they probably would not bother but if they wanted to.. there would be hell. He’s probably the only person to put her in her place but he hates the fake edited stuff and always kept fairly quiet so I’ve no genuinely NO idea what drew him to her. Unless she’s just so obsessed he thinks of it as a game, His mams a really lovely grounded woman so I’m VERY surprised she takes to her. I’m just confused as to what on earth he sees in her,
She’s really after helping his little sister get into the modelling scene I think that might be a bit of incentive for them but who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I always wondered what happened with Alfie and Larosa's engagement/wedding. She pregnant now with the guy she's living in Spain with.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else super bored of these girls? Just came on here after a few weeks off thinking there would be a new thread at least…. But no. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Because they are so boring 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something made me feel really uncomfortable seeing Daisey and Lee pose with the two men dressed as elves during their Christmas lunch yesterday.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.