Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Daisey has added to her fitness highlight so it’s at the front her page. Her last workout was 45 weeks ago. She’s so into fitness, she couldnt be arsed to post about it for nearly a year!!

She even says she would always download fitness apps and never look at them…

Sadly her demographic isn’t people into fitness though. Her demographic is thick people who can’t see through the bullsh*t

• Haha
Reactions: 23

blshsjsma

Trouble in paradise with daisey and Lee already … he deleted the picture of them off his page and changed his profile pic 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

moregosspls

Is there a way we can ban ‘influencers’ with absolutely zero knowledge and experience from creating fitness apps and pushing them onto young impressionable girls. Embarrassing . She has no idea what she’s talking about. Surely you should have to have some form of qualification before you start something like that? If I was her PT I’d be mortified 😳
Not to mention I’ve never ever seen her eat nutritious foods, prep or anything like that. Gal lives off takeaways and eating out..

xcbxx

what i will never understand is why they have to sell these absolute SCRAP clothes, when they constantly buy and flaunt their designer gear, go on about their own "brand" and constantly go on luxury holidays but sell this fucking shite??? Why not give it to charity or do you REALLY need that £15?? surely they don't need that money the way they live?? Or is it all a big fake lie, do you know how much a charity shop would appreciate these clothes, there are people all ages who shop in charity shops, her age old and younger who would be delighted to buy this second hand stuff. I know it's her decision what she does with it and i think selling clothes is great, but look at the life she leads and the way she goes on, but then is trying to make £5 off a top?? Doesn't make sense 😂🤣

Attachments

• Heart
This makes me so angry! Ellie’s calling that mother a troll saying she thinks she knows better but Ellie luv…she DOES know better!!! U really think ur both just teaching girls just how to go after their goals and dreams??? Is that all ur teaching girls??? Ur deluded beyond words! It’s a disgrace what ur teaching girls out there and you should be ashamed of yourselves…but of course any criticism is trolling! You’re both fed from a silver spoon and you date a cheating narcissist on the roids so GET REAL!!!
Doesn’t bother her but writes a whole ass paragraph about it, okay unbothered queen🌝

• Haha

jazzie88

I’m sorry but everytime anyone posts anything about their lives being in “danger,” I crack up! I just think it’s overly dramatic to assume something like that…so if Daisey breaks poor Lee’s heart, is there gonna be a hit put out on the entire O’Donnell family?😂😂😂

• Haha

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
They launch pathetic Odolls Sport and do we ever see Elenora Northnip in the gym? Today’s the first day since 2 years, too busy Facetuning her face in every post till she goes cross eyed. When she falls out with any guy she’s been with that’s the only time she comes running to Daisey, literally has no friends left deserted them all (notice how nobody wished her a happy bday from her old friends group Soph/Lucy/Holly/Alisha/Ari). Always talking about manifesting but she’s the type once she gets a bf she will neglect all her friends, toxic. Clinging onto Daisey now as she has no one else. The only friend they have is Brad, such sad girls

• Haha

lilmacs

Why is she talking about the night they fell in love, must have been a small fall cus they broke up 1000 times since and 1000 times more to come I’d say

• Haha

moregosspls

I get that it was a joke, I just think it’s crazy how some people are seemingly incapable of having anything nice to say about anyone. Yeah this isn’t a rave thread but it’s also not a bash their mom thread either. It didn’t even need to be this serious, I just replied when someone mentioned she makes amazing cakes that I would definitely be a customer if I was close. No harm, no foul…not trying to start a fan club but some feel like me saying anything complimentary warranted a shit response & it didn’t! But it’s fine…moving on!❤❤
It’s called having a laugh, Hun, didn’t realise posting a picture of a shitty chocolate hedgehog cake would trigger someone Jesus 😂

• Haha

catapillar19

haven’t been on in ages because they’re literally so boring but has anyone seen the new joint instagram for brother leigh and daisey 😩😩😩😩 thepanthersisters hahahahaha i cannot cope

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Aemee00

VIP Member
The "Panther Sisters" only have 69 followers, and look at the only comment on their photo 😂

How embarrassing for someone with over a million followers. Just goes to show how many followers they buy and that no one is interested in them any more.
The one comment 😂😂

Another photoshop fail by Brother Leigh

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

lauhlauhlauh

Chatty Member
Not to mention I’ve never ever seen her eat nutritious foods, prep or anything like that. Gal lives off takeaways and eating out..
And is constantly going out, getting drunk. There’s also drugs involved I’m sure. She’s such a positive healthy role model… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has she even been to a gym?! I know she has her ‘home gym’ but I’ve never seen her in an actual gym with a trainer. No doubt she’ll suddenly start going and saying “I’ve been coming here for ages and this trainer is the best, I’ve worked with them for such a long time, best in the game… bla bla more lies bla bla bla”

I will be downloading the app and leaving an honest review on iTunes!