O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No respectable practitioner would inject lips with this much migration. It’s noticeable in all her photos and even right after injecting and no it’s not swelling.

Also she goes so out of her way to be like it’s only 0.4 or last time it was only 0.5 like nobody cares how much you have it’s about the finished result, 1ml dissapears in most people’s lips anyway. So desperate to push this false narrative that she’s a natural beauty and therefore better than other women.
When you see a photo like that, you realise how much photoshop Daisey does on her face that she changes her nose hahaha

Reactions: 11
She’s also definitely had jawline, chin and nose filler which is why she always does those stupid side profile poses of her face all the time.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I work as a Cosmetic clinic and I’m not even just being a hater saying this - but there is absolutely no way she’s only had 0.4 ml put in there.
First and foremost, injectors usually deal in 1/2 mls, and you don’t this type of projection and definition for the top lip and lip line with this amount. Why does she feel the need to make it sound so tiny like she barely needs it

No respectable practitioner would inject lips with this much migration. It’s noticeable in all

her photos and even right after injecting and no it’s not swelling.

Also she goes so out of her way to be like it’s only 0.4 or last time it was only 0.5 like nobody cares how much you have it’s about the finished result, 1ml dissapears in most people’s lips anyway. So desperate to push this false narrative that she’s a natural beauty and therefore better than other women.
I

Reactions: 9
I hate to say it when everyone’s in full slating Daisey mode but her body looks insane on her recent post!… She’s defo lost some weight and it’s easy for her at the mo as she’s only 22! Her ass looks like she lifts…I believe her body is all natural…her face on the other hand…well that’s a different story!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
There’s some pretty dodgy editing going on around her legs…

She may not have had any sort of procedure but still not what I would class as natural!
BAB7DF58-8AF8-48C7-9409-B369A5132F8A.png

Reactions: 4
Also is that LV luggage fake? Didn’t think they made LV luggage in that style

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
There’s some pretty dodgy editing going on around her legs…

She may not have had any sort of procedure but still not what I would class as natural!
View attachment 859947
Hmmmmm zooming in and you could be right there! 🧐

She’s still lost some weight from what she was though and her body is way more bangin than skinny, shapeless Ellie’s in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Also is that LV luggage fake? Didn’t think they made LV luggage in that style
My best guy friend has that exact case, it’s called a Zephyr…his is from like 2013/4 so I’m not sure if they still make that style. I know LV was really pushing the wider bar on their rollers a few years ago when they came out.

Hmmmmm zooming in and you could be right there! 🧐

She’s still lost some weight from what she was though and her body is way more bangin than skinny, shapeless Ellie’s in my opinion.
I completely agree with you, Daisey at least has some sort of shape/body…poor Ellie is shaped like blow pop with boobs🍭😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I work as a Cosmetic clinic and I’m not even just being a hater saying this - but there is absolutely no way she’s only had 0.4 ml put in there.
First and foremost, injectors usually deal in 1/2 mls, and you don’t this type of projection and definition for the top lip and lip line with this amount. Why does she feel the need to make it sound so tiny like she barely needs it

I
I only ever get 0.5 in my lips at at time and even though I’ve had them done double the amount of times Daisey claims to since dissolving (2), they don’t look the slightest bit fake or swollen like hers do.

Conclusion, she’s either had more than 1ml total or her previous lip filler was not fully dissolved. We’ve all seen her before pics you CANNOT achieve bulging fake lips like that from 0.9ml juvaderm.

Reactions: 5
Since Daisy posted Lee being controlling about her, Ellie now posts this…firstly get original content Ellie me gal, secondly we know you’re relationship is unstable so positing these weird screenshots to validate it only shows how utterly toxic it actually is.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Since Daisy posted Lee being controlling about her, Ellie now posts this…firstly get original content Ellie me gal, secondly we know you’re relationship is unstable so positing these weird screenshots to validate it only shows how utterly toxic it actually is.
Dont worry Ellie babe nobody will go near your 5ft massive headed hunk xx

• Haha
Reactions: 32
🥴🥴🥴Yikes..I actually feel bad for Ellie…she legit has the personality of tree bark! She wants so badly to be fun & interesting & she just isn’t! Didn’t she say awhile back that her guilty pleasures were drinking tea & using a blow dryer?!🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
People actually thinking they are getting a Black Friday deal when that should be the actual price for their tat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Daisey has just lost all of the weight that she stacked on when she was partying and eating like crap every day in Dubai. She’s naturally super skinny , they both are! A few threads ago we were all quite shocked about how much weight she had put on. I still believe that she was trying to stack on the weight and had some sort of assistance from a peptide and now is in the cutting phase to shred up. We know she takes the tanning jab so wouldn’t surprise me she takes some other peptides - the brother and the brother in law certainly do!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.