O’Donnell sisters #14 Two O’Dummies still photoshopping their tummies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I cannot believe how crazy Frankie looks in Daisey’s last video! Look at his facial expressions. What the hell is he on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t believe Ellie has a whole highlight for ‘tattoos of me’ hahahaha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Quite good
Seeing things like this really shows me how childish & odd some people can be! Y’know it is okay to acknowledge something good about someone…like, it’s not gonna ruin your street cred on a trash talking site!🙄🙄 Maybe you should hop off of here & go touch some grass!🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing things like this really shows me how childish & odd some people can be! Y’know it is okay to acknowledge something good about someone…like, it’s not gonna ruin your street cred on a trash talking site!🙄🙄 Maybe you should hop off of here & go touch some grass!🤷🏼‍♀️
Nic that you?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone have any pictures of nicolas cakes?
She has an Instagram page for them that Daisey shared - if you search ocake on Daisey's following you should see them

Haas I just saw Frankie's face on Daisey's stories 🥴😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry forgot we had Nic’s no.1 fan in here😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry forgot we had Nic’s no.1 fan in here😂
Not at all but I think it’s quite strange to be so wrapped up in your own misery that you can’t acknowledge anything positive about anyone else! Please give my condolences to your significant other as I’m sure you’re even more pleasant than this in real life!🙄🙄✌🏽

Reactions: 10
Not at all but I think it’s quite strange to be so wrapped up in your own misery that you can’t acknowledge anything positive about anyone else! Please give my condolences to your significant other as I’m sure you’re even more pleasant than this in real life!🙄🙄✌🏽
C’mon it’s just a cake :ROFLMAO: I agree that Nicola makes amazing cakes and she’s obviously got a real passion and talent here. But this is not a rave thread. The picture of that (I think a hedgehog:ROFLMAO:) cake was clearly a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
C’mon it’s just a cake :ROFLMAO: I agree that Nicola makes amazing cakes and she’s obviously got a real passion and talent here. But this is not a rave thread. The picture of that (I think a hedgehog:ROFLMAO:) cake was clearly a joke.
I get that it was a joke, I just think it’s crazy how some people are seemingly incapable of having anything nice to say about anyone. Yeah this isn’t a rave thread but it’s also not a bash their mom thread either. It didn’t even need to be this serious, I just replied when someone mentioned she makes amazing cakes that I would definitely be a customer if I was close. No harm, no foul…not trying to start a fan club but some feel like me saying anything complimentary warranted a tit response & it didn’t! But it’s fine…moving on!❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I get that it was a joke, I just think it’s crazy how some people are seemingly incapable of having anything nice to say about anyone. Yeah this isn’t a rave thread but it’s also not a bash their mom thread either. It didn’t even need to be this serious, I just replied when someone mentioned she makes amazing cakes that I would definitely be a customer if I was close. No harm, no foul…not trying to start a fan club but some feel like me saying anything complimentary warranted a tit response & it didn’t! But it’s fine…moving on!❤❤
It’s called having a laugh, Hun, didn’t realise posting a picture of a crappy chocolate hedgehog cake would trigger someone Jesus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.