Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ellie and Jay are apparently over again … they deleted every pic and they both removed their names in their insta bio. here we go again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

QueenC93

Scrolling through TikTok today and what do I see? A lovely comment left by Daisey’s best hair guy BradHairDays calling black peoples afro hair “pube hair”.
His words “Nobody wants your pube hair. Not even your apparently” in regards to afro hair.
There were some really shitty comments, but his stood out.
Imagine saying that so confidently online it makes me wonder what him, Daisey and Ellie probably say about others behind closed doors.
Shocking.

A link & screenshot for anyone interested.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Not at all but I think it’s quite strange to be so wrapped up in your own misery that you can’t acknowledge anything positive about anyone else! Please give my condolences to your significant other as I’m sure you’re even more pleasant than this in real life!🙄🙄✌🏽
C’mon it’s just a cake :ROFLMAO: I agree that Nicola makes amazing cakes and she’s obviously got a real passion and talent here. But this is not a rave thread. The picture of that (I think a hedgehog:ROFLMAO:) cake was clearly a joke.

• Haha

ShannonLondon

Someone asking daisy "do you live with your boyfriend?" and her basically saying yes because "she's there all the time"..so you don't live with him, you go back and forth from your parents house to his 🤦🏻‍♀️ literally reminds me of a 16 year old talking about a boyfriend

• Haha

LilliG

I haven't read daisy and Ellies threads for ages because they are getting so boring but anyways I was minding my business the other day when i saw a proper scraggle wearing an odolls tracksuit just the type of person u would expect to see in one it looked faded and the girl wearing it looked like she needed a good scrub. Only person ive ever seen wearing their brand lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25

THOTSEXPOSED

Chatty Member
Before we end this thread, I hope you are all in for a treat from r Facetune frauds 🤡

Insta
51F3F29C-724E-45B8-A411-47B739A39C2E.png

Reality
2210BEA8-18F3-46FF-B9DA-A29538B21672.jpeg

never seen nicer me gal
B27107A7-16CC-489B-95AF-45F7EC7F3548.jpeg

AC2F76E4-BD64-4D74-936E-B4E60DE73328.jpeg
F785163F-956F-47C9-9506-8AF64B59EFB3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

lilmacs

This makes me so angry! Ellie’s calling that mother a troll saying she thinks she knows better but Ellie luv…she DOES know better!!! U really think ur both just teaching girls just how to go after their goals and dreams??? Is that all ur teaching girls??? Ur deluded beyond words! It’s a disgrace what ur teaching girls out there and you should be ashamed of yourselves…but of course any criticism is trolling! You’re both fed from a silver spoon and you date a cheating narcissist on the roids so GET REAL!!!
Her fella is literally a criminal and she wears fake gear head to toe what are u inspiring girlies to do Ellie, how to get a roid head and a Lambo in one insta post

• Haha
Reactions: 24

jazzie88

**Faces full of filler, brains full of mush, badly photoshopping pics to give themselves a tush** 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Yasmin07

Is there a way we can ban ‘influencers’ with absolutely zero knowledge and experience from creating fitness apps and pushing them onto young impressionable girls. Embarrassing . She has no idea what she’s talking about. Surely you should have to have some form of qualification before you start something like that? If I was her PT I’d be mortified 😳

Reactions: 23

lilmacs

Nooooo😂😂😂😂
The embarrassment is real I’d actually die like no how do u post power couple and all that shit and genuinely break up every week I’m actually cringing at this point!!
Hi Ellie when u read this get a grip u f*cking gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23